Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @pol - Who Finds My Attitude Disturbing

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    ..explain yourself - a MOD who makes statements like that needs to explain - now you have a chance.

Was it a joke or are you serious - i explained why i thought your attitude was disturbing as regards this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry805941

UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't find your attitude disturbing
    I think you're one of the most laid back members here

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Damn...
    I kinda feel responsible for this happening in some ways after posting my antivirus/trojan test and the script for the firewall test yesterday
    i hope this can be resolved so that we can still post those sort of tests and make members of this forum aware of these things
    Ive got another test for Windows & Office exploits but im not gonna post it till we see what comes of this..
    Sorry to all the people I told that I was posting the Windows & Office Exploits.its on hold for now

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 14:11
    ..explain yourself - a MOD who makes statements like that needs to explain - now you have a chance.

Was it a joke or are you serious - i explained why i thought your attitude was disturbing as regards this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry805941

UKMan
    What the hell!!!

PM.......PM .............PM

Why this crap?
    I understood the stuff with the pictures and J'Pol but this is ridiculous.

Get off your soapbox UK.
    You are that guy that get's offended easily and instead of going directly to person that offended you, you jump on a podium in the middle of town yelling your problems on a megaphone.
    1. PM the mod.
    2. Going on what YOU previously said, THIS topic is in the wrong section. Use the report button like everyone else.

Come on man let it go
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@12 January 2004 - 14:32
    Damn...
    I kinda feel responsible for this happening in some ways after posting my antivirus/trojan test  and the script for the firewall test yesterday
    i hope this can be resolved so that we can still post those sort of tests and make members of this forum aware of these things
    Ive got another test for Windows & Office exploits but im not gonna post it till we see what comes of this..
    Sorry to all the people I told that I was posting the Windows & Office Exploits.its on hold for now
    DVD please post it. Just put it in InternetWorld or Softwareworld.

This helps people. Your thread went 9 pages in a very short period of time. Seems newsworthy to me.

If anyone is reading this please don't respond. Let this topic die
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 13:11

UKMan
    i have explained myself in that thread now too, before i saw this one.

maybe next time you 'need' an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Get off your soapbox UK.
    You are that guy that get's offended easily and instead of going directly to person that offended you, you jump on a podium in the middle of town yelling your problems on a megaphone. 
    Sorry, but you don't know UKman. Clearly.

I like your idea for a soapbox, though!!

I'll start a soapbox-thread this afternoon.

Gotta love that.

Yogs

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't see the point in a soap box, I mean...........their only 1 inch by 3 and made of cardboard so they just go flat when you stand on them
    Unless you leave the soap in, but then if it gets wet you might slip and fall over, then you would be taken to hospital and be made to have a spounge bath by some old man with a bar of clinic soap he got out of a box

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    This should be sorted by PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47
    This should be sorted by PM.
    That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM's as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast