Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Big Klf Meeting

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@1 February 2004 - 15:37
    I have given up on this its never gonna happen
    It's only soöething for the summer. We have plenty of times to do this.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #192
    *Grunt*
    You'd better hurry half us be dead before long

3. The Drawing Room   -   #193
    Poster
    The only logical place in the USA is Las Vegas, because the air fair and hotels are dirt cheap during the "off season".

Notice I said USA, not America, because a few members here are offended when USA-ians call themselves Americans, however Mexicans and Canadians are from the nothern continent as well.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #194
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    im in maryland, USA. it would be fun to share shit with everyone. we could all just swap hard drives. it could be the world record for data transfer. 700,000 gigs in a minute or so. don't forget to invite the RIAA and MPAA so they can have a massive coronary and drop dead.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #195
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Spindulik@3 February 2004 - 05:20
    The only logical place in the USA is Las Vegas, because the air fair and hotels are dirt cheap during the "off season".

Notice I said USA, not America, because a few members here are offended when USA-ians call themselves Americans, however Mexicans and Canadians are from the nothern continent as well.
    thats too far

6. The Drawing Room   -   #196
    Poster
    If you guys are going to make the effort to go to New York, you might as well spend the extra couple hours to get to Montreal, or better yet, Toronto. Lower drinking age, tons of clubs, and women from every corner of the world... It doesnt get any better... Well unless we could get rid of winter...

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #197
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Canti@5 February 2004 - 16:47
    If you guys are going to make the effort to go to New York, you might as well spend the extra couple hours to get to Montreal, or better yet, Toronto. Lower drinking age, tons of clubs, and women from every corner of the world... It doesnt get any better... Well unless we could get rid of winter...
    Canada?!Are you Crazy?I bet they charge $200 a night for a room.....probably more.And how much does a Beer cost up there.....$5?

Though I did check to see how much Canada charge for Big Macs and it looks like it is about the same as down here.That is always nice.

I have looked around to see what Go Kart Laws they have up there but could not find none.And how would they fell about me bringing 50 Cartons of Marlboros over the Border?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #198
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    Hey guys anyone want to go to Kansas??? LOL

Mayby clocker could visit vica versa... but i am outa da way... we could have amass webcam thingy though...

9. The Drawing Room   -   #199
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+6 February 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 6 February 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Canti@5 February 2004 - 16:47
    Canada?&#33;Are you Crazy?I bet they charge &#036;200 a night for a room.....probably more.And how much does a Beer cost up there.....&#036;5?

Though I did check to see how much Canada charge for Big Macs and it looks like it is about the same as down here.That is always nice.

I have looked around to see what Go Kart Laws they have up there but could not find none.And how would they fell about me bringing 50 Cartons of Marlboros over the Border? [/b][/quote]
    Well Im not sure how my government would feel about the Marlies, but im payin like 8+ bux a pack, so I say bring em on over&#33; We used to have awesome cigarette bootleggers when the cigarette companies were behind it... Now it sux, I WANT MY CANCER WHOLESALE&#33;

Actually with all that SARS crap the hotel business had been slashing rates to ungodly low prices, I dunno if thats still goin on though. Also keep your fingers crossed for the Canadian dollar to drop more. I know I do, it means more cross border spending.

I don&#39;t go Karting so i dont really know the laws too well but im assuming you mean in relation to governance of speed and stuff... There are a bunch of tracks all over Ontario though, and if that&#39;s not fast enuff for ya then we have those open wheel racing camps and stuff..... But my game is paintball&#33;

Anyway your money is worth more than ours, so come on over to Ontario and spend it&#33;&#33;&#33; We Love You.... At least until you reach your credit limit.

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #200
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Nah we would all probaly Agree on New York it is one train ride with cannada and people want to see all the the run around in circles in new york

And how could u say montreal has more clubs then new york
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg