Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Klf Meeting

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 January 2004 - 19:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 January 2004 - 19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kAb@12 January 2004 - 21:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @12 January 2004 - 17:06
    And we have to have Go Carts at the North American one.I want to race some of you all&#33;Actually.....I want to race against a Canadian.

well i&#39;m canadian AND american

and i&#39;m not 16. almost 16
    Spider Dude will be your guardian then.Have your Parents or whoever contact him.I am sure he will be leaving info for all Parents soon.

So do not try and sue him when I run you off the Go Cart Track.

[/b][/quote]
    hehe

I wont worry bout it...

cause you don&#39;t know what you&#39;re getting yourself into

/me is teh master of go-karts

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am still waiting to hear from RPerry and Nikki.Plus a few others.Crumbcat said more then likely not.And he was one of the people I was wanting to race.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Come on.Where in the hell are the rest of the North Americans?I thought of one thing we can do.Go Cart Raceing&#33;

Now we need to figure out where at.I figure it have to be up North some where.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    lynx's Avatar .
    Looks like they can&#39;t stand the opposition, FC.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65

I am not going to go visit another Country.I know we can get one up for over here.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 January 2004 - 04:42
    Come on.Where in the hell are the rest of the North Americans?I thought of one thing we can do.Go Cart Raceing&#33;

i&#39;ll whoop yo ass funky and you know it B)

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    BANNED
    OK, I am about to receive several million dollars, and am willing to finance the whole party, for all KL members, except Scriddlec and 4th Gen Knob, anywhere in the world.

I just have a few days to wait, I&#39;ve sent my bank account details, and the money should be there soon.

Here was the deal I pulled off, don&#39;t you think I&#39;m lucky??

FROM THE DESK OF DR. MOHAMMED MUSTAFA
    DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
    FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND
    SOCIAL SERVICES, DAKAR SENEGAL.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

DEAR FRIEND,

TRANSFER OF US&#036;25.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY&#39;S OFFSHORE ACCOUNT

Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and Industry,we intend to solicit your assistance on this transaction with you on the assumption that you will not disappoint us.

We have Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US&#036;25,500,000.00) which we made over time from over inflated contracts in my Ministry (Federal Ministry of Health and Social Services).

We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount into your account or any other nominated account you can provide for us. Your commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and the remaining 7&#33; 0% is for my colleagues and myself.

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of this message. Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by email a copy of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number. I shall in turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application to secure the necessary approvals for the immediate release of this fund into your account.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Mohammed Mustafa,

So start making arrangements&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    Originally posted by Skweeky@13 January 2004 - 02:41
    We can do it in Amsterdam
    I&#39;ll second that&#33;

p.s. I&#39;m sure Jetje would too...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 January 2004 - 21:42

I am definitely going to be involved. I don&#39;t know (as of now) if I&#39;ll be able to fly overseas, but otherwise, I&#39;ll party with FC any day&#33;

FC, wherever you&#39;re willing to meet. Let me know.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@12 January 2004 - 20:48
    OK, I am about to receive several million dollars, and am willing to finance the whole party, for all KL members, except Scriddlec and 4th Gen Knob, anywhere in the world.
    what?&#33; u r gonna fly everybody to some place and party? am i reading this right? 20 percent of 25 Million..5 Million dollars US&#33;&#33; ur rich man&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

When do i get my plane ticket?

ur kidding right? is it april&#39;s fool&#39;s day yet

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast