Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 2004 New Windows?

Poster
    Maybe it's the 64-bit version microsoft is making for that Athlon 64 Processor (that i can't afford )

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Maybe it's the 64-bit version microsoft is making for that Athlon 64 Processor (that i can't afford  )
    I don't think so. It would say Windows Xp 64-bit Edition, and anyways XP 64-bit is already out!

About the image, maybe it's for service pack 2 but then again why don't they just say SP2 instead. Well anyways Windows XP 64-bit Edition is also known as Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2003.

Top paragraph on the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/h...buy/default.asp

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by andwhat112@14 January 2004 - 03:56
    Maybe it's the 64-bit version microsoft is making for that Athlon 64 Processor (that i can't afford )
    I don't think so. It would say Windows Xp 64-bit Edition, and anyways XP 64-bit is already out!

About the image, maybe it's for service pack 2 but then again why don't they just say SP2 instead. Well anyways Windows XP 64-bit Edition is also known as Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2003.

Top paragraph on the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/h...buy/default.asp
    Oh okay, i didn't know if it was out yet, i'm not updated on these things. Thanks for the info.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by andwhat112@13 January 2004 - 22:56
    well i have the sp2 beta and it has no such screens that look like that...hte only differences i noticed really are when u boot up it shows some new screen before the login like the one u get after u reinstall windows and it wants to register and that stuff...i forget what it says though. And the other is the firewalll popups that tell u when a program is accessing the web, and if youd like to allow it.

SO, those creenshots are probably fake or maybe they are tablet pc edition or something, but definately not sp2.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    not sp2 WINDOWS 2004
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    SP2? Come on, folks... What Service Pack have you installed where it looks you&#39;re installing/reinstalling the entire OS? Also, what Service Pack have you installed that doesn&#39;t say "Windows <blah> SP<number>"?

Besides, yeah... look at the box. Those little rounded rectangles don&#39;t even match the angle of the box itself. It looks like someone just did a half-assed job of slapping a texture on top of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12