Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed?

Poster
    what are the typical speed you guys get downloading one file....im trying to download a movie only overnet and emule has and im going at 5KB/s while uploading at 45-55KB/s

seem a little unfair....so tempted to limit my upload speed.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    meh, nevermind as i am downloading "forumla 51" at 100KB/s.....but kazaa is downloading it at 169KB/s lol...have both just incsase kazaa is a fake

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@5 January 2004 - 09:46
    have both just incsase kazaa is a fake
    well, what do you know....kazaa was fake...it was a download of a movie called "51st state"

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    use overnet B)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I have just recently been using overnet and i am quite suprised at how useful it is.

I was looking for FL Studio on kazaa and didnt find much, yet on overnet i found it along with a shit load of vst plugins, about 100mb.

If you havent tried overnet then i recommend you give it a go. I can get some pretty good speeds for fairly rare files which you cant get on kazaa.

One point i need help on is when you get the results for your search, which are the files you should click on?

The are black coloured files and there are purple ones. Does the number at the end of the file tell you the sources?

any tips would be helpful

cheers

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@5 January 2004 - 08:39
    what are the typical speed you guys get downloading one file....im trying to download a movie only overnet and emule has and im going at 5KB/s while uploading at 45-55KB/s

seem a little unfair....so tempted to limit my upload speed.
    whats speeds are you getting from overnet?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    9KB max but rarely mostly 1.9 or so I haven't had the best of luch
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by powerstick@5 January 2004 - 22:52
    9KB max but rarely mostly 1.9 or so I haven't had the best of luch
    when u use overnet do it say your behind a firewall?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@5 January 2004 - 03:56
    well, what do you know....kazaa was fake...it was a download of a movie called "51st state"
    Um.....you do realize that Formula 51 was released as The 51st State outside of the US, right? Same exact movie except for the title.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast