Thread: Enemy Territory

Poster
    Rumor has it that its a awsome game....One of the best multiplayer games out there...Recently I have bee playing MOHAA multiplayer a bit..But I cant seem to find good connections on the net..I get pings only above 50...so its not that fun to play cause it doesnt run smoothly...Anyone know where to find under 50 or 50..(I have gamespy already)

But to the more important quastion now....I have downloaded enemy territory but every time I get online to play it on multiplayer I can only be in the game as a spectator...How do I play the game ??

thanx homies

2. Games   -   #2
    You should look for a program called

"THE ALL-SEEING EYE"

this will find servers for you and shows your ping!
    It's much better than Gamespy!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    For ET

UNder the limbo screen (press L default key) click on a flag and choose your class.

That works for me.

PS. If it is a balanced server you can only join a side to give it one more person than the other side.

Hope this helps

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    BILLY-THE-FISH..thanx alot man...u were right..that rogram is 100 times better...I got pings down to 35.

[/QUOTE]For ET

UNder the limbo screen (press L default key) click on a flag and choose your class.

That works for me.

PS. If it is a balanced server you can only join a side to give it one more person than the other side.

Hope this helps [QUOTE]

I wil try that now...Thanx!

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    I hope you enjoy ET. It's a bit different from MOHAA because you have objectives (plant bomb, open door, build bridge, whatever).

Have fun

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Same system as RTCW, isn't it? (That would make sense - ET was originally going to be an expansion FOR rtcw, but they completely screwed up the single player mode for it. Rather than wasting all their work, they decided to release the multiplayer portion that had been finished as a stand alone game. If only more games developers thought that way... :gunsmile

Anyway, RTCW does the same thing. You join in spectator mode, and stay that way until you choose a team, class, and weapons loadout. The defualt key is 'L', but you can remap it through the in-game menus. Alternately, press ESC and you can open the limbo menu from the command menu.

You'll need to get used to it quickly - as a map draws on, the situation will change and classes that were needed may become a liability instead. For instance, if the walls on mp_beach (rtcw) have been blown, the engineers could be serving the team better by switching to medics or lut's (or panzerwhores, but that's another story...). It's worth remembering that any changes you make wont take place until you respawn next.

Oh, and if you die, DON&#39;T jump out immediately - check to see if there&#39;s a medic first. As a medic, there&#39;s nothing more annoying than flinging yourself at that corpse six feet in front of you just to have them hit "respawn" nanoseconds before you can revive them. Oh, doing that will frequently get medics killed as well. >_<

7. Games   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I just downloaded this game yesterday and it&#39;s excellent. I think they&#39;ve done a fantastic job on this title.