Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hide Mirc

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    is there any way of hidding the mirc thing in ur system tray (where kazaa goes after u click the x or where bt goes when u hide it)?

and how do u share ur own files on mirc? cuz i'm just dling something now, and are people dling my stuff?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If your using xp you can customise which icons are visible in the systray and which arent

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@12 January 2004 - 21:17
    If your using xp you can customise which icons are visible in the systray and which arent
    yea. i know. but is there a way to hide mIrc into the systray? rite now it's in my taskbar and hogging space

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    a lil tip for u
    just press Shift button while minimizing and it will go to tray instead of the task bar ..
    have fun

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+13 January 2004 - 15:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 13 January 2004 - 15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DVD PIRATE III@12 January 2004 - 21:17
    yea. i know. but is there a way to hide mIrc into the systray? rite now it&#39;s in my taskbar and hogging space [/b][/quote]
    im using the invision2 version and its got the options of putting it to systray under options..
    sorry if this is no help

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    so mIRC can&#39;t hide in systray? which progs can?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    thats why u didnt get what he really meant
    well here it is for everyone
    SHIFT + Minimize = mIRC in system try

or u can do this
    open mIRC >> Tools > Options > Display > Options > Tray > place mIRC in tray when minimzed

that will always send it to tray when u minimize it everytime

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mercy@13 January 2004 - 16:06
    thats why u didnt get what he really meant
    well here it is for everyone
    SHIFT + Minimize = mIRC in system try

or u can do this
    open mIRC >> Tools > Options > Display > Options > Tray > place mIRC in tray when minimzed

that will always send it to tray when u minimize it everytime
    you explained it very well mate..
    i wasnt too clear on that ...thanks

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@13 January 2004 - 02:02
    and how do u share ur own files on mirc? cuz i&#39;m just dling something now, and are people dling my stuff?
    irc isn&#39;t a p2p client. that&#39;s why we&#39;re called leechers. we are getting without giving anything to anyone.

if you want to serv in a room look at the rooms topic to see if they&#39;re looking for server&#39;s, if they are or aren&#39;t and you see nothing in the topic about "not message op&#39;s" message an op and ask if they&#39;re looking. if they are the op will walk you through set up it&#39;s simple. if you are in like the kl-chat and wanted to send someone a klite build you&#39;d just right click their name > ctcp > send > pick the file and it&#39;ll send to the person.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i c. thanks a lot guys. ok. so irc is leecher heaven aye?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast