Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Was This Anything To Do With Anti Usa Posts?

Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles@13 January 2004 - 21:18
    I new that

Know sir prise their.

Ewe can full sum off the people sum off the thyme.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    http://www.iespell.com/

Introduction
    ieSpell is a free Internet Explorer browser extension that spell checks text input boxes on a webpage. It should come in particularly handy for users who do a lot of web-based text entry (e.g. web mails, forums, blogs, diaries). Even if your web application already includes spell checking functionality, you might still want to install this utility because it is definitely much faster than a server-side solution. Plus you get to store and use your personal word list across all your applications, instead of maintaining separate ones on each application.

The program installs as a new button in the IE toolbar (as well as a new menu item under "Tools") - after filling in a form, just hit the ieSpell button and it pops up a dialog, similar to the MS Word spell check. ieSpell also works (right-click menu only) on other IE based browsers such as SlimBrowser, CrazyBrowser, MSN, MyIE, etc.

ieSpell is not spyware or adware. Its free for personal use only. All other use requires a commercial license. See Licensing for more information.

If you find ieSpell useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation. Your donations will help to support its future development. Thank you!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@14 January 2004 - 01:26
    theirs not to much use in a spell checker if you do&#39;nt use it
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by 4th gen+13 January 2004 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 13 January 2004 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@14 January 2004 - 01:26
    theirs not to much use in a spell checker if you do&#39;nt use it [/b][/quote]
    Apodictical fact, that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+14 January 2004 - 04:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 14 January 2004 - 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 January 2004 - 22:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>
    @14 January 2004 - 01:26

Apodictical fact, that. [/b][/quote]
    it took a while for someone to pick up my bad speeling or grammar
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 January 2004 - 01:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 January 2004 - 01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@14 January 2004 - 04:34
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 January 2004 - 22:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>
    @14 January 2004 - 01:26

Apodictical fact, that.
    it took a while for someone to pick up my bad speeling or grammar [/b][/quote]
    You should be keelhauled for abuse of apostrophes.

Or something.

Anything, really........
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    well i used my American spell checker on this page and it says everything&#39;s fine

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by vidcc@16 January 2004 - 02:15
    well i used my American spell checker on this page and it says everything&#39;s fine
    &#39;Nuff said.

That was the response you wanted, wasn&#39;t it?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123