Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was This Anything To Do With Anti Usa Posts?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    US jet Bombs yorkshire

did someone in here get upset ?
    lucky nobody got hurt even though it was a blank (yes i can see jokes about Americans firing blanks)

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Thats about 150 miles short of the Otterburn Target/Firing Ranges

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    The bomb landed in a "sparsely-populated area" near the town of Market Weighton in Yorkshire, the spokesman added

It appears the the US government is sending an unequivical message to board member "Sparsely"

Watch your tongue, boy!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 January 2004 - 01:54
    The bomb landed in a "sparsely-populated area" near the town of Market Weighton in Yorkshire, the spokesman added

It appears the the US government is sending an unequivical message to board members "Sparsely"

Watch your tongue, boy!
    go on..you can tell me...you have contacts....

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    I do, my vision is terrible and they are much more flattering than glasses.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    It was obviously done on purpose just like the chinese embassy in Yugoslavia.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@12 January 2004 - 23:27
    It was obviously done on purpose just like the chinese embassy in Yugoslavia.
    Obviously.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    So now we have the Queens gardens ruined and Yorkshire bombed what are the victims going do about ? Take it to the UN or world court ?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Missed me by 50 miles.

Or maybe they were trying for TheDave. Only missed him by about 30 miles.

I&#39;ve had nearer misses than that though. About 30 years ago I lived a bit further north, and the area was used for low-level flight training. An "empty" wing tank was inadvertently released about a mile from my house, it made a hell of a mess.

Come to think of it, that was a USAF plane too.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    this had nothing to do with any of my anti-u.s.a. posts, but it does question the ability of the pilot...

ok, so hobbes points out that the &#39;bomb&#39; was dropped in a sparsely populated area, but it could just as easily have been a more populous area
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast