Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Its Official Then..

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@16 January 2004 - 08:25
    thanks for all the replies and the wishes people.
    I'm about to leave here, so I guess I'll talk to you all on sunday or monday or sth from Bonnie Scotland

Bye!

:'( ..." we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know wheeeeeen, but i know we'll meet again some sunnnyyyyyy daaaaaaayyyyyyy!"

Peace and bon voyage
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #52
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by UKMan+16 January 2004 - 09:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 16 January 2004 - 09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@16 January 2004 - 08:25
    thanks for all the replies and the wishes people.
    I&#39;m about to leave here, so I guess I&#39;ll talk to you all on sunday or monday or sth from Bonnie Scotland

Bye&#33;

:&#39;( ..." we&#39;ll meet again, don&#39;t know where, don&#39;t know wheeeeeen, but i know we&#39;ll meet again some sunnnyyyyyy daaaaaaayyyyyyy&#33;"

Peace and bon voyage
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    .......some sunnnyyyyyy daaaaaaayyyyyyy&#33;"&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Not if you meet her here, we don&#39;t get em

3. Lounge   -   #53
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Skweeky,

All the best wishes for your new adventure&#33;&#33; Hope the move goes smoothly. Good Luck. Smooth sailing, gotta hope the wind dies down.

Sea sickness prevention, the spice ginger. Swallow (omg I haven&#39;t said that to a woman in years) a quarter to half a teaspoon of fresh ginger powder. I used to fill glycerine caps, but a bit of tissue paper can be used to wrap the ginger in. The important issue is to get the ginger to your stomach without burning your throat. Take the ginger a couple hours prior to sailing so it is in your system when the motion hits. It&#39;s too late to take the ginger once you start feeling sick.

Cheers, omc

4. Lounge   -   #54
    lynx's Avatar .
    It&#39;s also too late to tell her this, I think she&#39;s already on her way.

Still, it was a nice thought, oldmanusedtobeableto.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456