Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Its Official Then..

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by uncle_cracker+15 January 2004 - 03:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uncle_cracker @ 15 January 2004 - 03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UKMan@15 January 2004 - 03:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @15 January 2004 - 03:10
    Skweeky

Whoever told you that Prestwick was close or similar to Glasgow was sadly mis-representing the facts.

If and when you and a group of your closest associates ever decide to visit Glasgow for real, please let me know. If you supply the date / time / venue I will gladly buy you a welcoming pint.

I wish you and yours all the best in your new home and life.

Take care of yourself, I am serious about the pint btw.

I do believe the dates allready been finalised J&#39;pol:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=807079

Peace
    UKMan
    hello ukman ..

i do not know exactly what&#39;s going on here ..... but i sent a pm to skweeky ...

i do not know her, but you do ... and cause you are a friend of mine, i sent her my greetings too

have a nice time ........... i love this forum B)

cu uncle [/b][/quote]
    That was very good of you cracker, she is being flooded with messages of good luck and best wishes from all over i believe, yours will only add to the pleasure and make her feel even more loved B)

All thats happening is that she is moving to Bonny Scotland from her home in Belgium to be with the guy she loves, also some sort of pub crawl with some members is being organised up there - the above link will help you on your way - im sure she will reply a.s.a.p. though

Nice to see you here again cracker

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@15 January 2004 - 03:10
    Skweeky

Whoever told you that Prestwick was close or similar to Glasgow was sadly mis-representing the facts.

If and when you and a group of your closest associates ever decide to visit Glasgow for real, please let me know. If you supply the date / time / venue I will gladly buy you a welcoming pint.

I wish you and yours all the best in your new home and life.

Take care of yourself, I am serious about the pint btw.
    J&#39;Pol...

February 28, 7PM, don&#39;t know the exact location yet, but I&#39;m looking forward to that pint

(or you can just join Stacy,Marc and I on a search for decent pubs )

BTW:
    The weather forecast predicts a storm on friday morning. 100km/h&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m going to be seasick :x

Thanks everyone for the PM&#39;s, I really appreciate it, and thanks UKMan for starting this thread

Love,
    Sonja
    xxx

3. Lounge   -   #43
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    You can thank me tonight in your farewell message to me....
    we&#39;ll start off with a game of patience, then a drink or two... then talk about how you can overcome your sea-sickness, which i doubt very much you will get as you will be otherwise occupied at that time

Peace
    UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #44
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Gonna spin this round a bit and turn the thread on it&#39;s head and make it a welcome threasd instead of a goodbye one.

Hiya Skweeks, hope you enjoy our bonnie country (bring a brolly ). Hope your move goes smoothly and brings you everything you hope for.

Zero

5. Lounge   -   #45

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i suggest buying anti sickness bracelets. they are basically a bit of material with a magnet sown into them or maybe its just a button. but anyway the button psuhes into your vein the one that enters your hand, and apparently works, it has stopped several friends of mine from being travel sick. or maybe it is just a placebo?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@15 January 2004 - 12:34
    maybe it is just a place bo?
    What the heck has Bo got to do with this?
    Is Skweeks taking the ferry to Newcastle? I don&#39;t think so.

That place would probably make you sick anyway, not cure you.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by lynx+15 January 2004 - 14:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 15 January 2004 - 14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@15 January 2004 - 12:34
    maybe it is just a place bo?
    What the heck has Bo got to do with this?
    Is Skweeks taking the ferry to Newcastle? I don&#39;t think so.

That place would probably make you sick anyway, not cure you. [/b][/quote]
    the fog on the tyne is all mine all mine, the fog on the tyne is all mine.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    thanks for all the replies and the wishes people.
    I&#39;m about to leave here, so I guess I&#39;ll talk to you all on sunday or monday or sth from Bonnie Scotland

Bye&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@16 January 2004 - 06:25
    thanks for all the replies and the wishes people.
    I&#39;m about to leave here, so I guess I&#39;ll talk to you all on sunday or monday or sth from Bonnie Scotland

Bye&#33;

have a safe trip and welcome to scotland
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast