Thread: This Sucks

Poster
    Well, now that I&#39;m back in college, I have an Ethernet connection. It&#39;s great for downloading from FTPs. Of course, the FTPs have all been legal to the best of my knowledge. The thing is, at first I figured KL was being blocked, but then decided maybe not. I reset my incoming port to around 37612. KL connected fine, showed search results fine, but when I tried to download something, it would always say "more sources needed," much more often than I&#39;ve seen on my non-college dial-up <_< . However, with one file, it connected and started downloading for quite some time. Either the person logged off or I was blocked again b/c it too started the "More sources needed." I&#39;ve tried to download files with lots of sources, but even those won&#39;t work. Anyway, does anyone know if I&#39;m being blocked or if this is just unfortunate? I personally believe I&#39;m being blocked.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    If you can connect and start downloading then it&#39;s unlikely you are being blocked.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I had the same problem with my ADSL, i would get more sources needed for alote of things.

I fixed the problem with KaNAT.

Is your internet connection ran through a router? If it is try KaNAT. and c it that helps.

If you dont use a router KaNAT. will not help.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I&#39;m not personally using a router, but for all I know the network admin could be