Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

Turkeyboy
    Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 15:43
    It also seems that 'after' you were put on moderation you didn't chill out and actually turned the blowtorch to the blue flame.
    This is what you are referring to .. here, and here.

What happens after I was put on moderation is irrelevant, why was I put on for remarks made in the first thread? Why won't the mods reply to PM's? Look at this remark from Pol ..
    ... maybe next time you 'need' an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.
    ... he might get round to answering it! Well thank you very much, but please don't put yourself out!

@ Krackhead; fuck you too! Another up himself prick made a mod.

BD.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@12 January 2004 - 23:16

BD.
    Bye.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 07:16

BD.

Dude, chill. KrackHead2k is cool. No need to get all worked up.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 06:20
    and the drama begins

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Turkeyboy
    Another point people are missing here, especially the mods.

You get put on moderation here without warning, no explanation is given, no examples, no reply from your PM's, no length of time given, your posts are held up sometimes for days even tho the mods are notified immediatelly of "post queues". I was gonna say we are treated like kids, but that's not true, you wouldn't treat kids like that!

We are all pawns in the multi-million dollar game that is filesharing. Eventually they will be bought out and go legit, and we will be dumped. They don't give a shit about us any more, we're just the bait!

BD.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy+13 January 2004 - 08:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Turkeyboy @ 13 January 2004 - 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@13 January 2004 - 15:43
    It also seems that &#39;after&#39; you were put on moderation you didn&#39;t chill out and actually turned the blowtorch to the blue flame.
    This is what you are referring to .. here, and here.

What happens after I was put on moderation is irrelevant, why was I put on for remarks made in the first thread? Why won&#39;t the mods reply to PM&#39;s? Look at this remark from Pol ..
    ... maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.
    ... he might get round to answering it&#33; Well thank you very much, but please don&#39;t put yourself out&#33;

@ Krackhead; fuck you too&#33; Another up himself prick made a mod.

BD. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry I didn&#39;t know much about the moderation aspect.

I told you as well IKE never responded to me either but I&#39;m not actually angry.

You pretty much know my posts aren&#39;t always the easy listening kind of some others here but be fair...I looked at your posts BEFORE the "prick" comment and THAT wasn&#39;t all there was to it.

And damn man I guess Turkeyboy is gonna get banned for the Krackhead fuck you comment.

And I actually like Krack. &#39;snort&#39;&#39;snort&#39; I mean &#39;puff&#39;&#39;puff&#39;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #17
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 16:53

@ Busy; I have every right to show my displeasure, that&#39;s what "Free Speech" is all about. BTW, the thread wasn&#39;t moved, and that wasn&#39;t my concern, it was the way someone chose to comment on it. Perhaps more people should read 10 ...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
    Billy Dean.
    Well, that&#39;s interesting because after saying Billy Dean was my friend one night, Jetje threatened to ban me, not moderate, but ban. He then proceeded, to my great amusement, to follow me around the board looking for trouble. He didn&#39;t find any I&#39;d made but did close a thread that I was the last poster in, that should have been closed at least a day or two earlier.

Damn I wish I could be bothered to read the rules.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Ya gotta be kidding me.

Now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory 101. Interesting.

"Were you consorting with him"
    "Ahh yes"
    "Uh huh (marks down on paper)..Well where are you going?"
    "I&#39;m just......"
    "Tell me now&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "I&#39;m going to the bathroom ...jeez&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "Well keep the door open...I&#39;ll be right here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"

Damn I&#39;ve NEVER had a problem with a mod; NEVER. This is weird.

(except regarding the tinsy one I mentioned earlier which was barely a problem)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #19
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 07:33
    Ya gotta be kidding me.

Now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory 101. Interesting.

"Were you consorting with him"
    "Ahh yes"
    "Uh huh (marks down on paper)..Well where are you going?"
    "I&#39;m just......"
    "Tell me now&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "I&#39;m going to the bathroom ...jeez&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "Well keep the door open&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+13 January 2004 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE &#064; 13 January 2004 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 06:20
    [IMG] http://members.cox.net/ot_space/homereatsm.gif[/IMG ]
    and the drama begins [/b][/quote]

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast