Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is really a waste of time trying to do anything about it Ella. This board, and all other boards by the way are autocratic.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    I agree to an extent, Bob, but your definition points to a board overseen by someone who demands total obedience from other people.

I can name boards where this is not the case.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

3. Lounge   -   #43
    I just meant overall power Ella. I know some boards no not require obedience lke this one.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I want total obedience!!!

From all the mods!!

Now!!

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Actually Ella, come to think of it, I think I will go to a board where I have a friend as a Mod. If such a boeard exists. It apparently gives you more leeway in what you can do. But I have a job to do here first.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab@13 January 2004 - 13:35
    Actually Ella, come to think of it, I think I will go to a board where I have a friend as a Mod. If such a boeard exists. It apparently gives you more leeway in what you can do. But I have a job to do here first.
    Those boards exist, BB!!

It's great fun!!

I see those boards as my home.

KLF is my battlefield.

Good to sharpen my swords.......

As a knight in shining armour i take shannon and gallop through the threads,

searching worthy opponents......

Like You!!!

Yogs

7. Lounge   -   #47
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Honey@13 January 2004 - 11:41
    I cant see anything that BD has done that is so terrible after reading JetJe's collection of BD posts?

Ive seen much worse going on in here, even mods namecalling.
    he's a lot on a rampage course with members he dislikes... Just as he's now after IKE and me... A lot of his post you need to see in the context of the topics. Fact is i never had a real argue with him, and always replied his pm's or even pm'ed him to explain things, i even was so friendly to advice him to lay low if needed.. He will probably say i did not but...
    My guess Billy had his own agenda... I still don't understand why he's hanging around in here. If he really dislikes us that much....
    Again read back his posts he talks a lot of this forum going downhill, although he's responsible of a lot of fights like the recent one with J'Pol... And keeps saying little forums like his own are the place... well why don't you stay there then !!
    If we are that kind of board he's trying to say it is this specific post was already been moved! We don't do censoring in here, the only censoring done is when people loose control and attack other people or do namecalling, like our beloved Billy did in this topic title and his 1st post... but well he's just such a sweet guy

8. Lounge   -   #48
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@13 January 2004 - 21:35
    Those boards do exist BB and they are very friendly

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Ex-member
    It is a shame that Billy is leaving, because in the past he has had a lot to offer - playing Devil's Advocate in World News, starting the Guess This Picture-type threads, and so on.

However in terms of trolling he is surpassed only by hypoluxa, which is why he has found himself on moderation from time to time. The conspiracy theories are laughable, really, but of course the big bad mods would say that

edited: adism

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    ermmm

what happened to Ozbabes post???
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast