Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turn It Up!

Poster
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@20 January 2004 - 06:22
    lol, if you havent yet 4th gen go to a store that sells them and listen to them.
    youll be fucking amazed.

ive yet to crank them all the way up because all the pictures rattle off the wall.
    i don't think there's anywhere near where i live that'd demo them for me, i'd have to drive to glasgow...

i should have them either today or tomorrow though, so it won't be long before i'm annoying the neighbours

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    imported_computerfreak76
    as i have said before, your going to love them!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Not being funny guys, or maybe being a bit dim here, but I take it you're getting a 400 watt rms Amp to power these speakers, which sound cool, but I really can't see a puter kicking out 400 watts pmpo let alone rms

Just asking really

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 12:03
    Not being funny guys, or maybe being a bit dim here, but I take it you're getting a 400 watt rms Amp to power these speakers, which sound cool, but I really can't see a puter kicking out 400 watts pmpo let alone rms

Just asking really

Jonno B)
    it's an active sub so it (and the satellites) are powered off the mains socket

however, the company just phoned me and told me that they'd been discontinued so i couldn't get them from them

and i'll need to wait 4-5 days to get my money back
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Ah I see, speaker system, self powered

How much?

ANd why do you have to wait 5 days??
    Thats a crock of shit, if the product is out of stock and you paid by credit card and they have agreed to a refund then they can refund you instantly, they will tell you all sorts of crap but they really can refund you that very minute, I know this because I have given several credit card refunds when I was in retail

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 12:29
    Ah I see, speaker system, self powered

How much?

ANd why do you have to wait 5 days??
    Thats a crock of shit, if the product is out of stock and you paid by credit card and they have agreed to a refund then they can refund you instantly, they will tell you all sorts of crap but they really can refund you that very minute, I know this because I have given several credit card refunds when I was in retail

Jonno B)
    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=33698

that's the speakers there...

i didn't order from ebuyer though, i saw them on Direct From (the worst site ever ) for 30 quid less

i'll email them and ask for my money back instantly...the guy on the phone said something about HSBC bank...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    How does this sound for the e-mail?

"I ordered a set of Logitech Z-560 speakers only yesterday (19th January) and was not notified of any impending doom re: product discontinuation. I find it very hard to believe that in only one day these speakers can move from being available to being unavailable due to discontinuation (especially with the knowledge that they are on sale and in stock from other UK online shops as well as high street shops).

I'm also very sceptical that I was only made aware of this situation AFTER money was taken from my account.

Your sales department contacted me by phone a short time ago and the sales represantative informed me it would take 4-5 days for the money to be credited back to my account. This is in direct contradiction with the knowledge and past experience from my friends who work in the retail industry and have given many instantaneous Switch refunds on products.

I must say I'm very displeased with the service afforded to me by your company."

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Yes mate, it's good

You should swear too
    j/k

They will feed you all sorts of crap, trouble is, they have your money and are in they rights to say when you can have it back

Same with Cheques taking 4 days to clear.

If you pay a cheque for £100 into your account on monday morning, and write a cheque for £100 on Wednesday you will go overdrawn, because the cheque you write will clear from your account as soon as it's presented but the cheque you pay in has to gather the bank interest before you can have your money

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 12:51
    Yeah they will feed you all sorts of crap, trouble is, they have your money and are in they rights to say when you can have it back

Jonno B)
    well, i've sent it anyway

what a bunch of w4nk5rs

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    It took my little brother the best part of a fortnight to get a refund from Dabs.com It would have been alright if it was a tenner but making him wait that long for £300+ is outrageous.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast