Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turn It Up!

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Gen....I did'nt see your email post and edited my last

@Dan......I know mate, Baz is still owed £70 from Lycos from July

Best thing to do is get the credit card company to sort it out, but sometimes they just take the piss

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@20 January 2004 - 13:00
    It took my little brother the best part of a fortnight to get a refund from Dabs.com It would have been alright if it was a tenner but making him wait that long for £300+ is outrageous.
    yeah, i know what you mean...

160 quid might not be that much to a lot of people, but to a student like myself it's a load of money...

i don't have another 160 quid so i need to wait for this refund
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 13:02
    @Gen....I did'nt see your email post and edited my last
    you should know i'm far too polite to fucking swear mate B)

And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thats the trouble with these online only shops is everything has to be done by email there is no way of phoning thm up.

Dabs even hung up on my mum when she found a number for business customers only to ring

@ Gen, you know that!! My little brother has been giving his dad his £25 paper money every week for the llast 6 weeks or so but the computer has been back with dabs for all that time

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by 4th gen@20 January 2004 - 14:04

160 quid might not be that much to a lot of people, but to a student like myself it's a load of money...

i don't have another 160 quid so i need to wait for this refund
    Thats crap, £160 is a lot of money, it's a weeks wages to a lot of people and it's not the point, even if it's a fiver, it's still YOUR money, they would soon be after you if you took the speakers and told them you'd pay in a couple of weeks would'nt they

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I was looking at those speakers this morning, they looked amazing, 188 watt sub I do beleive?

Shame they have gone

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@20 January 2004 - 14:06
    I was looking at those speakers this morning, they looked amazing, 188 watt sub I do beleive?

Shame they have gone
    yeah, the spec does look pretty impressive. ebuyer have them at £180 and dabs should have some in soon around about £150...

i got a reply from the company:

"Dear xxx,

We do apologise for not being able to provide the goods that you purchased.

The supplier of these speakers informed us that they can not get any more, because
    the makers are discontinuing the item. As for money being taken from your account,
    this would have been automatic on the date you placed the order.

When we requested the item from our suppliers, we were informed of the situation with the speakers. As soon as we found out we contacted you, your refund is being
    dealt with at the moment and should soon be back in your account.

Yet again we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Yours Sincerely,

DirectFrom Customer Care."

the name of the guy was "Ken Newby

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Result !!

You have to push these people otherwise they wont bother

Heh .......n00b

Your reply should start.......

"Thankyou n00b"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 15:20
    Result !!

Heh .......n00b

"Thankyou n00b"

Jonno B)
    i'll need to wait and see how long it takes to get the money back now...

i'm not going to reply to them though, they don't deserve thanks

i think i might save up a little more and go for the next highest in the range, the Z-680's, i'm not sure at the moment...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by 4th gen+20 January 2004 - 16:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 20 January 2004 - 16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@20 January 2004 - 15:20
    Result &#33;&#33;

Heh .......n00b &nbsp;

"Thankyou n00b" &nbsp;

Jonno B)
    i&#39;ll need to wait and see how long it takes to get the money back now...

i&#39;m not going to reply to them though, they don&#39;t deserve thanks

i think i might save up a little more and go for the next highest in the range, the Z-680&#39;s, i&#39;m not sure at the moment... [/b][/quote]
    Very cool

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast