Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn Bush And His Patriot Act

GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    please post ur opinions regarding the Patriot Act and other Anti-Terrorism Laws

personally, i think it blows. anyone can be arrested for doing anything nowadays

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    stupid world isn't it

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Way stupid!!

Our national Airlines(KLM) just decided they will have to allow an armed airguard on their plains under pressure of the US.
    Now that gives me a real safe idea!!!!

NOT!!!

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@13 January 2004 - 06:19
    Way stupid!!

Our national Airlines(KLM) just decided they will have to allow an armed airguard on their plains under pressure of the US.
    I hope doesn't get re-elected. That would be BAD for the world. I'm sick of the USA thinking THEY are THE king of the world. Man if these countries wouldn't be such pussies and just tell them to fuck off it would all be better.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Anyone who is willing to sacrifice Any of their Liberty for security deserves neither Liberty nor Security....

Ben Franklin? I believe and Winston Churchill?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 13:45

personally, i think it blows. anyone can be arrested for doing anything nowadays
    You should be arrested for your spelling, grammar, not knowing when to capitalize a word. Unless you can be more specific, I find your post a platitude.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 11:45

I disagree.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by hobbes+15 January 2004 - 19:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 15 January 2004 - 19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 13:45

You should be arrested for your spelling, grammar, not knowing when to capitalize a word. Unless you can be more specific, I find your post a platitude. [/b][/quote]
    Owned.

I even had to look up the word platitude.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Im proud of my country (USA) and i support the president.(even though he seems to be illiterate) its give and take, and the world pretty much sucks lately.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@15 January 2004 - 19:43
    Im proud of my country (USA) and i support the president.(even though he seems to be illiterate) its give and take, and the world pretty much sucks lately.
    fool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast