Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok So How To Do This...

A friend of mine was in a similar situation so this is what he tried.

He put his name and number on a piece of paper went over to her and said something like this:

"Hi/hello, i can't stop at the moment but i would really like to buy u a drink/coffee/lip stick?? here's my name and number send me a txt if u fancy meeting up."

There was more said than that but i can't remember it at the moment, i'm sure with a few more good lines u could be onto a winner.

not a very good explanation i know but the girl in question was very flattered and called him later on that day. so it did work.

Now i've just typed this it seems quite lame but i'll post it anyway

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ex-member
    What about this:

"I want to buy some special perfume for a really pretty girl I know but I don't know what she likes... can you help me?"
    "Sure. Do you know what kind she normally wears?"
    At that point lean over the counter, smell her neck and say "I don't know, what is it?"

I could never do this personally - I'm allergic to synthetic perfumes

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 14:57
    Like for example you go to the grocery store, and she happens to work  in the beauty section
    Your grocery store has a beauty section??

Jonno B)

Edit: Ok ok, the best way is laughter, say something funny when you speak to her, once she laughs you're half way there
    Smile
    Be yourself
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+13 January 2004 - 08:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 13 January 2004 - 08:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@13 January 2004 - 14:57
    Like for example you go to the grocery store, and she happens to work in the beauty section
    Your grocery store has a beauty section??

Jonno B)

Edit: Ok ok, the best way is laughter, say something funny when you speak to her, once she laughs you&#39;re half way there
    Smile
    Be yourself [/b][/quote]
    Well i shoulda say supermarket instead of grocery store - but you get the point.

Lol Liam - that&#39;s good but I&#39;m not THAT bold, you know. I LIVE in my computer hahaha

@CptBirdEyes - well that isn&#39;t that bad. That way you find out if they are instered one way or another

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Oh for the love of god

Ok, you first make eye contact, when she looks at you just smile, she will smile back, you then just say hello and start a general conversation, flatter her something like........she says "I&#39;m tired" so you say, "You don&#39;t look tired to me, you&#39;s too pretty to look tired" for example (not a very good one but you get the idea)
    Talk to her, don&#39;t be shy, keep eye contact, do fidjit your feet, if your hands want to fiddle , put them in your pokets (DO NOT FIDDLE IN THERE)
    Ask her what her favourite perfume is or something, just strike up a conversation, after a minute you will start to relax and become yourself, she will laugh and join in and the rest is plain sailing
    Never try to be something you&#39;re not, don&#39;t make up stories, do not try to impress her with your strength or any stories about fighting or violence, be calm, be nice, be gentle

Good luck

If you want some romantic stuff to spout at her then there is a thread on page 2 or 3 of this lounge to that fx

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Say You Want To Buy Some Make Up...That&#39;ll Make Her Laugh Then Just Talk About Stuff

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by stupidguy@13 January 2004 - 17:30
    Say You Want To Buy Some Make Up...That&#39;ll Make Her Laugh Then Just Talk About Stuff
    Yeah, you can be her new girlfriend then.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by stupidguy@13 January 2004 - 16:30
    Exactly

A really good one is buy some alcohol and say "Do I need ID?.........then flop ya knob on the desk and say "Hows that"
    Yeah I done that once, I was drunk.........She laughed

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+13 January 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 13 January 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@13 January 2004 - 16:30
    Exactly

A really good one is buy some alcohol and say "Do I need ID?.........then flop ya knob on the desk and say "Hows that"
    Yeah I done that once, I was drunk.........She laughed

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    The thing about beauty section was being hypothetical - she doesn&#39;t work in the beauty section

Why no fiddling of my hands

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast