Thread: Which Ps2 Mod-chip Should I Get?

Poster
    I have a choice of one of these 3 mod-chips... All of the prices include installation and a free game. I need a chip that will play Original CD plus DVD games, Import CD plus DVD games and Copied CD plus DVD Games very reliably. In other words, it needs to play any game I put in... With no swapping.

The choices I have are.

Messiah 2 - $95

Magic 3 - $75

NH - $65

I have an Xbox chip, an Xcutioner... Any of you heard of it? Is it good? It's been treating me nicely

I need a PS2 chip because there're just soooooooo many PS2 games available that I want to play, but they're so damn expensive! Here a new PS2 game is around $65-70
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    W3L IN TEH UK GME R £40 AND NOT MANY P3OPLE BUY NU ONAS CAUS3 U WATE LIEK 2 MONTHS AND P3OPLE TRAED THAM IN AND U CAN BUY TH3M 2ND HAND FOR ABOUT £20!! LOL BUT UM LOK ON THEYRE WEBSIETS AND ITY SHUD T3L U WUT EACH WIL DO!11!1 OMG WTF?

sorry i had to

well in the uk game are £40 and not many people buy new ones cause you wait like 2 months and people trade them in and you can buy them 2nd hand for about £20. but um look on there websites and ity should tell you what each will do.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Vamp@13 January 2004 - 10:34
    I have a choice of one of these 3 mod-chips... All of the prices include installation and a free game. I need a chip that will play Original CD plus DVD games, Import CD plus DVD games and Copied CD plus DVD Games very reliably. In other words, it needs to play any game I put in... With no swapping.

The choices I have are.

Messiah 2 - $95

Magic 3 - $75

NH - $65

I have an Xbox chip, an Xcutioner... Any of you heard of it? Is it good? It's been treating me nicely

I need a PS2 chip because there're just soooooooo many PS2 games available that I want to play, but they're so damn expensive! Here a new PS2 game is around $65-70
    go with the Messiah 2 or DMS3 both are very good, if i were you i'd actually go with the DMS3

4. Games   -   #4
    dood, they all are good and work nicely. even the magic 3.1. so get any one. get dms3 if you want all the neato feutures.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    search gocybershop in google.

When the screen pops up got to PS2 then modchips and recommend DMS3.. its the best one. and that site is the cheapest! 45 US
    Plays everything.
    avi, dvix, mpeg, all dvd and cd backups

wow I sound like one of their sales dudes!

But really I just put one in and its great! :music1:

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I havnt heard of the DMS3... What can it do compared to the others?

Seriously though, I need a chip like my Xbox Xcutioner that runs every single game, whether it be a copy, original or imported CD or DVD, perfectly. Same with PS1 games.

The guy at this store was honest and told me that the Magic is not very reliable.

I'm guessing I'll go for the NH cuz it's the cheapest. Where can I find info on it?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Hey dude
    what part of my post didnt you understand.

check out DMS3 on google and see what pops up!
    1) Its the best chip out.
    2) the site I told is probaly the cheapest on the net
    3) the chip is the only upgradable chip

what more do you want?

you ask :helpsmile: you get and then :beerchug: but then you all over my post

P.S. google is your friend always their for you