Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Here!

Lick My Lovepump
    All the stuff for my new PC arrived yesterday, nearly finished getting it ready, and it should be running in an hour or two.

Read my sig for specs.

I'm leaving room below for benchmarks.

@VB: I didn't know the 64 bit Windows was out. I'm gonna try get hold of a copy ASAP.
    Update on OS: Theres a build of Windows XP 64 Bit on Suprnova, but I'm not going to bother risking it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Interesting... What OS are you intending to run?

Show us some benchmarks. B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    nice....how much you spend on it? about 2000usd?

you prob have the best comp on the forum right now.....that thing should last you a couple years......are you planning on naming your beast?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@13 January 2004 - 18:14
    All the stuff for my new PC arrived yesterday, nearly finished getting it ready, and it should be running in an hour or two.

Read my sig for specs.
    My Q is this: wtf did u buy an aFX NOW!?!?!

theyre going 2 redo the pin structure of the processor + boards, so that means ur processor cant be upgraded to anything any higher!

wtf???

well, it was ur choice: itll only last u about 2 years. u wasted some good moolah there.....

meh, while ur at it, get the Longhorn BETA + windows Server 2003... more reliable!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by GCNaddict+13 January 2004 - 19:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GCNaddict &#064; 13 January 2004 - 19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@13 January 2004 - 18:14

Read my sig for specs.
    My Q is this: wtf did u buy an aFX NOW&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

theyre going 2 redo the pin structure of the processor + boards, so that means ur processor cant be upgraded to anything any higher&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    ummm the last time i checked....you cant upgrade any proccessor to anything but higher clocked speed either

or do you mean the cpu socket for the board is gonna change, either way, that cpu should last him a couple of years. and by the time he upgrade, he prob want to get a new mobo too so....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+13 January 2004 - 20:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo &#064; 13 January 2004 - 20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 19:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @13 January 2004 - 18:14

Read my sig for specs.

My Q is this: wtf did u buy an aFX NOW&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

theyre going 2 redo the pin structure of the processor + boards, so that means ur processor cant be upgraded to anything any higher&#33;

ummm the last time i checked....you cant upgrade any proccessor to anything buy higher clocked speed either

or do you mean the cpu socket for the board is gonna change, either way, that cpu should last him a couple of years. and by the time he upgrade, he prob want to get a new mobo too so.... [/b][/quote]
    Thats exactly what I was going to say.

EDIT: By the time I&#39;ll need an upgrade I&#39;ll be wanting a PCI express compliant mobo too, and they probably won&#39;t be making the FX series anymore, so it probably won&#39;t even matter.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i think you should name your comp the incredible hulk......lol j/k

since its a black case, you could spray paint it w/ some blue and red and named it spiderman.....that would be cool......yea, i have no life

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Be sure to post some benchmarks and some screenshots of games B)

Good Luck with the build Si, im online if you need me

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Whyd you buy registered ram? and 2GB...what kind of stuff do you do?
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@13 January 2004 - 13:38
    Whyd you buy registered ram? and 2GB...what kind of stuff do you do?
    Because he wanted to spend money. We advised him (well at least me) to buy AthlonXP...all the usual stuff. But he wanted tops. I was surprised, but I wouldave probably bought 2GB of RAM on my current computer if I had the money. RAM is important and we all know we get hogged a lot hehehe

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast