Thread: Avipreview Not Really Working

Poster
    I realised that pretty much every file i ever dl'd half of and cancelled is still in my shared folder.

So I went there and i watched a few of them.

But now AVIpreview isnt working. It just shows the first second of the file and then cuts out.

Im also wondering if i can resume these downloads with the hash keys, but thats a subject for another thread.

The only thing i can think of that has changed since I last watched the files is that I've installed the latest k-lite codec pack.
    Anyone know what the problem might be?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Go to this thread.
    It appears it has something to do with the latest codec-pack,but I'm not sure what.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    Or try using Videolan.

If they are still in your shared folder they should still show in your download column. If you cancel a download and clear it then it should remove it from your shared folder.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    thats correct. theres a bad capatablility between the latest codec FULL pack and avi preview. U need to do a search for "avi preview" on this board in problems as the fix was given a while ago. U simply need to un-install the codec pack, re-install it without the probmatic part and it works as normal
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.