Thread: How Do U Prove

hi, i'm downloading this movie...which consists of dvd files
    my question is, how do i preview it to make sure the whole movie is what i want?
    there's no nfo or even provider that is associated with the movie.

btw, once it's completed, how do i watch them (as a whole) using powerdvd?

thx,
    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Double Agent
    first of all u can't preview, just can't

also bt has VERY few fake files, so if a torrent says it's this movie, it's the movie.

i've NEVER got a fake file from suprnova before

also u can watch the dl'ed dvd on powerdvd, windvd , just select "watch dvd on hdarddrive"

it's easy

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Exactly what file type is it? Bin and Cue? If so, you should be able to watch it using Video Lan (VLC), but I would burn it to a disk first, and watch it in other place as well.

The file type is important because it may be an encoded to whatever. DVDs are often ripped an encoded using Divx or Xvid. Could also be .Omg file.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Double Agent
    xero didn&#39;t u read? he said it consists of DVD FILES

it&#39;s a dvd not a rip

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ooops, oh well. Well, you see, I&#39;ve heard that before and the person described it wrong, so relax. Just need to be sure.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@14 January 2004 - 03:37
    first of all u can&#39;t preview, just can&#39;t

also bt has VERY few fake files, so if a torrent says it&#39;s this movie, it&#39;s the movie.

i&#39;ve NEVER got a fake file from suprnova before

also u can watch the dl&#39;ed dvd on powerdvd, windvd , just select "watch dvd on hdarddrive"

it&#39;s easy
    i know there&#39;s no fake
    i just hope it&#39;s what i really want, bcos there&#39;s a possibility that it might be dubbed in languages other than english...ie releases for other countries

gildan2020

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    if its a dvd then itll probably have english on as well as any foreign dubs, and then youll select the audio stream on your player....ah the joys of dvd
    <insert signature here>

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    Yeah mate theres very few fakes ,& i&#39;ve downloaded quite afew or them dvds on nova myself,they&#39;ve all been good.

If your that worried use something like azurues bt client & download just one of the files first & play it in powerdvd.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    okay, thx for the info guys

gildan2020