Thread: Help: My Shared Folder

Hi.
    I installed klite26rc10. But now i can't remove the folder where the d/l files should go in. I don't see it in the options. Previous version of klite had more options too.
    My HDD is splitt in partitions and C: (where "My Shared folder" is) is not big enough so i want to remove the Folder to another partition. HOW?

Also I installed klite with clean install KMD. Is it Ok? I read somewhere that klite must be installed with KMD.

Please someone help so i can start to use klite.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    If you had KMD you need to do a full uninstall and remove all spyware (use Adaware) and any other crap, then reinstall new version (remember to back up any incomplete downloads). Not sure about the version you are using as I have not used it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    remove all of them and get the best version. I like using 2.4.3 but they say 2.4.4 is good. Go HERE and choose for yourself.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I used 2.4.3 till now but it's down i think . till yesterday was everythink ok but today i can't connect.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by jimT@13 January 2004 - 15:57
    I used 2.4.3 till now but it's down i think . till yesterday was everythink ok but today i can't connect.
    2.4.3 is not down, i just connected and I have 3,779,621 users online sharing 600,506,390 files (4,692,864GB). If yours is not connecting try jumping supernodes because its up baby.

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    sorry double post

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    i'm back to 2.4.3 it's working again

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by jimT@13 January 2004 - 16:12
    i'm back to 2.4.3 it's working again
    GREAT!