Thread: Wat's The Fastest?

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    which do u think is the fastest?
    1. bt
    2. irc
    3. klite
    4. dc++
    5. other stuff

i personally think bt and irc are in the lead. mainly cuz i got 270 something kb/s last nite on irc! klite used to be fast. but now it's slow, even with kanat running. but i wasn't dling the most popular files either. so... yea.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Bt and Irc. I get over 300kbps on bt.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    5. other stuff, namely newsgroups
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by 4th gen@13 January 2004 - 18:39
    wat can u get from a newsgrup that u can't get anywhere else? i asking cuz i'm curious

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+13 January 2004 - 23:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 13 January 2004 - 23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@13 January 2004 - 18:39
    5. other stuff, namely newsgroups&nbsp;
    wat can u get from a newsgrup that u can&#39;t get anywhere else? i asking cuz i&#39;m curious [/b][/quote]
    well, you can get content (games, movies, videos, audio etc) on newsgroups generally before you can get it anywhere else

it depends what you want to get...if you can&#39;t find anything you want on there, you can request for someone to post it and you should get it posted pretty quickly
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 January 2004 - 00:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 January 2004 - 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@13 January 2004 - 23:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @13 January 2004 - 18:39

wat can u get from a newsgrup that u can&#39;t get anywhere else? i asking cuz i&#39;m curious
    well, you can get content (games, movies, videos, audio etc) on newsgroups generally before you can get it anywhere else

it depends what you want to get...if you can&#39;t find anything you want on there, you can request for someone to post it and you should get it posted pretty quickly [/b][/quote]
    i have done it all except newsgroup, but for the fastest it has to be irc or k-lite,, and the reason why i havent tried newsgroup is ecause its kind of hard but if somebody will be nice to show me how to set this darn thing up

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@14 January 2004 - 00:01
    i have done it all except newsgroup, but for the fastest it has to be irc or k-lite,, and the reason why i havent tried newsgroup is ecause its kind of hard but if somebody will be nice to show me how to set this darn thing up
    take a look here
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 January 2004 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 January 2004 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@14 January 2004 - 00:01
    take a look here [/b][/quote]
    yea , thanks for the link but i tried that along time ago , the only part that i got confuse about was when i had to subscribe to a newsgroup and i couldnt get pass that point for some reason.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@14 January 2004 - 00:25
    yea , thanks for the link but i tried that along time ago , the only part that i got confuse about was when i had to subscribe to a newsgroup and i couldnt get pass that point for some reason.
    does your isp offer a free newsgroup service?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 January 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 January 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@14 January 2004 - 00:25
    yea ,&nbsp; thanks for the link but i tried that along time ago , the only part that i got confuse about was when i had to subscribe to a newsgroup and i couldnt get pass that point for some reason.
    does your isp offer a free newsgroup service? [/b][/quote]
    i have sbc yahoo dsl . i really dont know if i have a free newsgroup but i know one thing, is that when i conncet to the interenet and i accidently hit the conncet button and then i get disconnected on purpose of course , a pop up signs says NEWS SERVER DOWN so i think i do have a newsgroup but i dont know if its free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast