Thread: Should I Stick With Klite 2.4.3?

not that I'm having any problems with it, but I've noticed new kazaas popin up here and there, mainly klite 2.6 and klite resurrection 2.4.7. Anyone try these and if so are there any benefits to switchin over? such as more users or higher speeds or better options? what's the diff?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    we uses it..we likes it...my precious...(Gollum Mode Engaged)

ED

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    No matter which version you are using will be the same number of users. If the version you are using is okay then stick with it

"if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by brucelee21@14 January 2004 - 14:07
    not that I'm having any problems with it, but I've noticed new kazaas popin up here and there, mainly klite 2.6 and klite resurrection 2.4.7. Anyone try these and if so are there any benefits to switchin over? such as more users or higher speeds or better options? what's the diff?
    Stick with your version that works..All the clones just make it more confusing..
    Ask where the guy who usually puts the lite package together has gone..
    And draw your own conclusions..
    Looks like the captain wasnt the last one off the boat in this case

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    OK Im asking, where did he go ?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    ive tried 2.6 and it licks compared to 2.4.3. All this hoopla about automatic search more. Big deal it actually searches LESS than if you just set your search time for five minutes or so, like you can on 2.4.3. Also you cant resume all downloads, but must do it individually. Those two things alone make 2.4.3 worth keeping. 2.4.3 works simply and perfectly for all your downloading needs. Keep it. Oh and by the way, in answer to the other poll, all the other programs suck compared to Kazaa. I just tried them after i read peoples answers to the poll (if they still use Kazaa). You cant even install bit torrent without looking at that fag's picture and "donating" money him. That's not what donate means. Plus on the other ones, like Emule or shareaza, you put in what you're searching for, and it comes, up, and.................it Never starts downloading. Pretty cool huh. Kazaa rules, the others lick my left nut.