Thread: Looking For Slayers(and Need Help About It)

n00b
    Hello all.

I am new to the whole p2p thing and have just began file sharing. First I tracked down music, then dnd manuals, and now I am trying to locate the Slayers series. I am a little stymied here despite the abundance of anime sites.

Several years ago I picked up the first six or so Slayers episodes and liked the series. Unfortunately I lost the tapes moving, and just now have the time and machine to track them down. Any Slayers fans who could not only give me a push in the direction of where I can find them, but also give me the names of the, what? Series? Story Arcs? Seasons? I am a little confused as to what series comes in what order. What is the first series of slayers and what are the names of the first couple of episodes?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I did a quick search on Kazaa and came up with about 20 episodes, I assume that its the anime your looking for not Buffy.

Anywho, just type in Slayers and click title, then let it go for a while.

D

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    keep it going for a while, (I left it for 30 mins) I got about 100 hits

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    n00b
    I got results as well. What I really need help with is how to download them in chronological order. What order is Try, Next, etc in?

Also is there a website to download from or is it just p2p?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I dont know of a website, but what you can do, search for an episode guide, DL' them all then put them in order. it's a long process, but anything worth it is worth the work,,,,,

man I just sounded like my dad

Aywho, I'm sure there are a butch of guides out there to help you out

As for sites, there's anime list that you can find in the KLite web menu and I know of a few others that I've seen on here but I cant remember the names, ask around in the general dicussion erea

D :smilie3: