Thread: Media Players

Is there any other media player other than VideoLan that will play a bin file ??? Also which is the best player for playing movie files on your T.V. ??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    well I use videolan, but if its bin/cue you can mount it on a virtual drive and play it with power dvd or similar dvd software

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I dont want to burn bin files on to cds. I just want to view them on my pc to the tv. I know you can view bin files on vidolan but I cannot get videolan to play on my tv. Is there an other player that can do this ??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Mate you'd be better extracting the movie file from the bin with vcdgear then play the mpeg.Or mount the bin with deamon tools & play it as a disc with somthing like power or windvd.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Why wouldn't you want to use Videolan?
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@15 January 2004 - 03:02
    Why wouldn't you want to use Videolan?
    Read the post, he says it doesn't work when trying to watch it on his TV

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    All is well gentleman !! I downloaded the latest version of Videolan 7.0 and it plays like a charm from the P.C to the T.V. Thanks for all of the comments