Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 56k'er Plee For Help (nz)

Poster
    hey studs,

well i have an issue, well not really an issue, more of a time consuming problem.

I want the game Star Wars: Knights of the old republic, but the thing is its 2781Mb on suprnova!!! wow that is a shit load to download using a 56k modem.

my plee is can sum1 PM about sending me the cds. that would be really good. i know your probably thinking about all the illegal stuff, but hopefully sum1 out ther is willing to lend a hand to a poor 56k modem user. No profit will be gained, but the satisfaction that you saved a 56k user a SHIIIT load of time (bout 9 dayz straight) of constant downloading.

i will pay for the blank cds and postage. (thats not bad is it?)

:helpsmile:

for all the fans who love the game Star Wars: Knights of the old republic, hear my plee

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Hi dude, I know that kind of problem.I'm a 56k-er too
    But maybe I can help you.A friend of mine has a-dsl (max. 5MB/s), and I'm sure he will do it for you.I'll ask him, and you just pay the shiping and the blank cds , OK?

reply or PM me B)

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster

nice

i thort id have ppl bitchin, but yer, thanx dude ill pm ya

4. Games   -   #4
    I have the same dilemma, but i try to put up with it. 56k doesn't stop me from downloading games, this year i've downloaded GTA: Vice city, GTA3, C&C, Max payne 2 and halo. Actually, i've got KOTOR downloading right now. It all takes a few weeks to complete, but i try to put up with it.

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    It is terrible mate tring to download with 56k..

If you have no luck mate try here. http://www.cdrom-guide.com/

I havn't been there for a while but there use to be a lot of trading & selling etc of backup cd of movies ,games in the background on the forums.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    lol, well i usually put up with it, but 2 gigs is just too big.

iv downloaded Prince Of Persia , rugby league, NFSU, CS, CS:condition zero, halo all on my 56k modem, and other shit games

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    your best bet is to look for a rip, cause I doubt anyone would send anything through the mail, makes it a federal offense, what with all the law suites recently
    but I'm no lawyer

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    thyre not going to scan the cd's...lol.. would they?

uh mean if u labelled the cd, Grandma's Christmas Party, the FBI wouldnt storm the airport and play the cd on a laptop would they?

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    Like i said mate have a look a round that site.& you will find what you're looking for.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    thanx ck-uk,

ill check it out l8er,

but my gud friend dark ride is hooking me up, and he lives on the other side of the world. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast