Thread: Kvcd Ksvcd Mvcd Cdfs What Are These ?

Hi,

Please :helpsmile:

I haver just downloaded a film but the format is MVCD, file system is shown as CDFS. I tried to convert/burn it to make a VCD but Nero will not accept this type of file. Can anyone please explain what these are and is there anything to convert them into a mpeg or avi.

Many thanks Dave

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well a kvcd is a modification to quantinization matrix and gop and u probably don't understand that but it enables u to fit up 120mins + on a single cd-r with near dvd quality. Mvcd to my knowledge is a german rip-off of kvcd but u shouldn't download a mvcd unless u are german. As far as the CDFS I never heard of that what is that. Also what is the extension on the file u have.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks for reply, I sorta understand what you mean about the KVCD, seems similar to using the long play feature on a video player ???? Silly question but how do you burn/produce a KVCD ? I have programmes to made a VCD and a SVCD and wondered if any one knnows what burner to use.

Many thanks, Dave

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Tmpgenc to encode the movie just like vcd and svcd. (not the same method to make a kvcd though) and Nero Burning rom to burn it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by luckydog@14 January 2004 - 20:29
    Thanks for reply, I sorta understand what you mean about the KVCD, seems similar to using the long play feature on a video player ???? Silly question but how do you burn/produce a KVCD ? I have programmes to made a VCD and a SVCD and wondered if any one knnows what burner to use.

Many thanks, Dave :583%eyes:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=68852

check it out B)