Thread: Game Review Section !

Poster
    I'd like to have a "Game Review" section in this forum, so player can tell everyone else theyre expirience with a certain game and can suggest wether to try it or not ... etc

Would be nice ! B)

2. Games   -   #2
    People usually end up posting their opinions in the corresponding verifieds thread or making a new topic in gameworld. It's fine as it is.

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Actually, I think it was a month or so ago, I had said something about this. I had gave my review on Call of Duty(I think), and everyone said "hey man, good review". So I said "Hey, let me have my own review forum, I'll be in charge!"...I never got a responce...

4. Games   -   #4
    Good idea, i dont trust the reviewers at IGN and Gamespot. they can be way off base sometimes.

Reader Reviews are the only ones i respect

5. Games   -   #5
    The thing about reviews is, you should always get a second opinion. Hell there is guys at gamespy that gave halo one of the best scores, then another reviewer in thier company, hated the game. So it's good to get reviews from different people, and kind of get a idea about how good the game is.

So if you have 5 guys that hate it, 7 guys that love it, you know the game is probably around a 70% to 85% good of a game. I dunno...just a shot in the dark

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Users could also post some in-game pics to show others how the game is ... etc

I hope this time to get respond from an Admin B)

7. Games   -   #7
    If anything does happen guys(wich I doubt...we have a better chance of getting a "pr0nworld", than we do a review section...), you all vote me as an official reviewer or something . That way I can have an excuse as why I don't have a job . Maybe I'll even get me some special reviewer stars under my name(hell I have been here since march, I think I deserve it ).

I wouldn't let you guys down. B)

And since I have such a great computer, you would get high detail, high resolution review pictures.

I think that is all a little too much to hope for :confused:

8. Games   -   #8
    i posted a few reviews below this topic. Its called reviewworld
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me