Thread: What Is Webifc?

Hi,
    On emule when I click on the servers tab and on the right it has a box called 'my info', it says ' WebIfc. Disabled'

Wan anyone tell me what WebIfc is? And whether it is a good or bad thing for it to be disabled?

Thanks alot
    Savior118

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I believe it enables you to manage eMule when you're not at your own computer.
    Why don't people check the offical site before asking stupid questions?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    arathorn must have never asked a question that nobody else deemed stupid then?? dunno whether u know this or not arathorn but this is a forum, people can ask questions....whether u think they r stupid or not. and theres no need for flaming!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    WebIdon'thaveaFuckingClue

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by redemption@15 January 2004 - 06:51
    arathorn must have never asked a question that nobody else deemed stupid then?? dunno whether u know this or not arathorn but this is a forum, people can ask questions....whether u think they r stupid or not. and theres no need for flaming!!
    When I get a new program and don't understand something about it, I check out the help section of the site I got it from. I think that would be most logical and also a lot faster then waiting for someone's reply.
    Anyway I didn't want to sound harsh but I strongly advice to read the fabulous manula before asking questions.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Web Interface, so u can veiw, add and delete download, etc, from the web based console which can be accesed from anywhere, if set up correctly.