Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Sig

Poster
    After our little fun with BD I felt something that was mentioned needed clearing up, considering there are alot of Muslim/Arab/Pro Palestinian people on this board.

Unlike BD's views, it is not my image of an greater Israel. I am middle eastern, Israel is in the middle east, and I am proud of that.
    My sig is based on other pictures I have seen from muslims friends who miss there lands where they have lessened the visibility of there own home flags (such as Iraq, Saudi, etc...) and put it ontop of the Middle east.

I found this a nice idea of putting my love of my land into a symbol. I adore the middle east and have visited most of it and to be honest if my country was to go in it would destroy many beautiful land marks and historical cities.

So in short, my sig does not symbolise the Right wing extreme likud party, it is just a nice little homage to home.

So STFU about my sig already, I have changed it enough times

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 19:43
    After our little fun with BD I felt something that was mentioned needed clearing up, considering there are alot of Muslim/Arab/Pro Palestinian people on this board.

Unlike BD's views, it is not my image of an greater Israel. I am middle eastern, Israel is in the middle east, and I am proud of that.
    My sig is based on other pictures I have seen from muslims friends who miss there lands where they have lessened the visibility of there own home flags (such as Iraq, Saudi, etc...) and put it ontop of the Middle east.

I found this a nice idea of putting my love of my land into a symbol. I adore the middle east and have visited most of it and to be honest if my country was to go in it would destroy many beautiful land marks and historical cities.

So in short, my sig does not symbolise the Right wing extreme likud party, it is just a nice little homage to home.

...............Sure!

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Its magic baby!
    it takes a while to load
    Wiz.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    If it was my intention to take over the middle east, would I blast it over the internet?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by noname12@15 January 2004 - 00:43

stfu please, who give a monkeys flying uncle about your gay ass sig?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+15 January 2004 - 00:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 15 January 2004 - 00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@15 January 2004 - 00:43

Unlike BD&#39;s views, it is not my image of an greater Israel. I am middle eastern, Israel is in the middle east, and I am proud of that.

So STFU about my sig already, I have changed it enough times&nbsp;
    stfu please, who give a monkeys flying uncle about your gay ass sig? [/b][/quote]
    Man, if people would stop finding my sigs offencive I wouldnt have had to make my first ever topic in the lounge about it

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by noname12+15 January 2004 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 15 January 2004 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@15 January 2004 - 00:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @15 January 2004 - 00:43

Unlike BD&#39;s views, it is not my image of an greater Israel. I am middle eastern, Israel is in the middle east, and I am proud of that.

stfu please, who give a monkeys flying uncle about your gay ass sig?
    Man, if people would stop finding my sigs offencive I wouldnt have had to make my first ever topic in the lounge about it [/b][/quote]
    stfu, i dont find it offensive at all. so tell them to stop their bitching. everyone knows bd was a troll. the way to combat trolls is to ignore them.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@15 January 2004 - 00:49
    stfu, i dont find it offensive at all. so tell them to stop their bitching. everyone knows bd was a troll. the way to combat trolls is to ignore them.
    Yeah but it takes one person to plant an idea, I did get a PM from a concerned member before (not offencive PM&#39;s very civilised and fun) but others who do have a certain allergy to Israel may take BD&#39;s comments serious and decide to make a big deal about it, so its best for me to just spam the lounge for a few minutes to explain the sig and then let it drop to the bottom.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@15 January 2004 - 10:52
    but others who do have a certain allergy to Israel
    there will always be someone who has an allergy to something....

nice way to put it tho....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Retired
    good that you told us this. It&#39;s also a smart way to prevent any misunderstanding

{I}{K}{E}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast