Thread: I Hate These Life-changing Decisions!

Poster
    Right.

1. I can get Xbox Games for $15. My Mother says she'll get me any 2 I want.

2. I can get a Dreamcast Color mod which will allow me to move/play my Dreamcast + 50 games in my room, where my PS2 and Xbox are, instead of playing DC in a separate room.

3. A PS2 chip +Installation costs $60. I can put aside the $30 I'd spend and save up another $30 to get it.

Eventually I'm going to have to stock up on games for PS2 and Xbox. (I don't need any more Dreamcast games)

What should I do?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    id get the ps2 mod chip, u can download a shitload of games off the net for it as long as you have a dvd burner (actually a lot of games fit on normal cds). if u dont have a cd or dvd burner then get the x-box games.

bwt- wtf is a dreamcast color mod? and what does it do
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    My DC is NTSC and my TV is PAL... The color mod allows me to play it on a PAL system otherwise the color is in black and white.

I dont have a burner, but I can get games for very cheap. like $6

The thing with the XBOX games are that there're a few I wanna get!

I have 5 Xbox games to finish.

Dead To Rights

Shenmue 2

Fatal Frame

Brute Force

Dr. Muto

and

Toejam And Earl III

Maybe I should finish them before getting new ones, but hey... Getting new games is part of the fun!!
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    if u don't have a burner, that sucks. they get the games. but what i would do is to save the money to buy a burner. cuz u can burn almost all the games with a burner and a fast internet and a mod chip

5. Games   -   #5
    only get the ps2 chip if you still like the games on ps2... i was gonna do that then was like "what games should i download hmmm.... wait theres nothing out or coming out that i want on ps2"

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    MY friend has about 200 PS2 games and he says he'll lend any of them to me...

If a game is multi-platform, I'll get it on Xbox... But there're some PS2 exsclusives.

Manhunt for example. There're just so many games I want to play and each game is around $50-70 here. I have 1 PS2 game and it's crap... I need more! I think I'll get the PS2 chip. Then I'll build up both Xbox and PS2 games together.

I'll maybe save up some cash for the Dreamcast color mod cuz it would be nice being able to play all my consoles in one room instead of having the PS2 and Xbox in my room and the DC in the TV room (it gets less play than my other consoles)
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production