Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Overclock?

Poster
    you're right, i dont get it. i dont get the fact why you ask for pictures of device manager when it could easily be change through paint so whats the point?
    he real issue, in my opinion, is whether the members of this forum are contributing to a discussion or just typing nonsense or antagonizing others for attention.

thats an issue w/ every forum. i dont think asking for a picture of device manager is going to help with the problem....i dont think any thing will help, there are ppl who just like to help ppl (me sometimes) and other who just like to flame ppl (me sometimes too )

2. Software & Hardware   -   #62
    BANNED
    As I said before, this thread got somewhere it shouldn't have. As adam said before, it's the internet. Why care what other people think? :

3. Software & Hardware   -   #63
    jswjimmy's Avatar Poster
    wow a msi bord i have one its a k7t turbo 2 i have it running at 157 fsb right now

4. Software & Hardware   -   #64
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@17 January 2004 - 03:04
    As I said before, this thread got somewhere it shouldn't have. As adam said before, it's the internet. Why care what other people think? :
    i agree...its the internet. so what if ppl is bsing....if you dont care about what ppl say over the net, just pretend like they are telling the truth and help them out

5. Software & Hardware   -   #65
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@16 January 2004 - 20:14
    i agree...its the internet. so what if ppl is bsing....if you dont care about what ppl say over the net, just pretend like they are telling the truth and help them out
    Help them out? Who? Sorry got lost there

6. Software & Hardware   -   #66
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+17 January 2004 - 03:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 17 January 2004 - 03:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@16 January 2004 - 20:14
    Help them out? Who? Sorry got lost there [/b][/quote]
    lol sry, but adam for the past few thread, isnt helping anybody out w/ their hardware related issue until they prove that they indeed have the hardware.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #67
    BANNED
    Oh i get your point now. Well he doesn&#39;t regard highly this forum, so why would he?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567