Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince Of Persia

well, the error msg sez it all, ur video card is not powerful enuf to play the game

even if u manage to tweak the settings to the lowest, u wouldn't like the results.
    i doubt patching can help coz ur video card is kinda old, the whole thing will just lags horribly.

sorry to disappoint u but..hey, at least u got an excuse to get a new video card

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skeptic's Avatar Poster
    Yeah .... unfortunately you won't be able to play the game at any decent quality even if you manage a workaround .. You will have to buy a new graphics card.

I had a similar problem with TR:AOD and turned down everything to the bare minimum just to get the game to load ...

Like gildan2020 said, a new graphics card is going to be a good investment if you're a dedicated PC gamer ... all the newer games require features like TnL etc for decent gameplay ... some won't even load without them ....like TR:AOD.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    f*** man i cant get a vid card! looks like ill have 2 uninstall it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    I'm too cheap to upgrade my graphics card too. Just burn the game to CD, then someday you will be able to play it when you upgrade your machine or get a new PC.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mobas@17 January 2004 - 05:45
    I'm too cheap to upgrade my graphics card too. Just burn the game to CD, then someday you will be able to play it when you upgrade your machine or get a new PC.
    that will be at least 2 years b4 i upograde and maybe 4/5 years b4 i buy a new 1!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12