Thread: Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Comes out March 24th.Anybody else going to be on the battlefield from this forum?Maybe set up a KazaaLite room.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    So far I have played DF 1 the most, din't like that they removed my fav weapn (M4 with grenade launcher). We used to play it alot from the time the demo was released till we were banned from playing it in school (which we of course did anyways). Only played online of course =) Have only played DF2 and 3 very little.

These days I am not as good as I used to be so... but if I pick it up, I will definitly join up for some fun.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN [R.I.P]@28 February 2003 - 10:45
    Comes out  March 24th.Anybody else going to be on the battlefield from this forum?Maybe set up a KazaaLite room.
    A bit late with my reply FC, but hey I bin playin "the demo" anywhere up to 12 hours in a day!
    Sure I'm up for some skull-stacking! what's yur nick??

4. Games   -   #4
    removed

5. Games   -   #5
    Ah in the sp demo you just hook up with yur comrades round the corner, in a hummers, end demo.
    But the MP demo has been great fun.The full game single player is pretty good too. Some excellent varied missions...definitely the best DF game so far

6. Games   -   #6
    TRshady
    I've got a copy and would love to play and whoop your'll asses

But I have a COPY of the cd but no valid cd-key to play online. Anyone got a key-gen.

7. Games   -   #7
    on the last level guys and girls. HAHAHA