Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Filesharer Bites The Dust.

internet.news
    Originally posted by internet.weather+16 January 2004 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.weather @ 16 January 2004 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tackdaddy@15 January 2004 - 14:58
    well what i thought what would never happen has,i got busted for filesharing.my internet connection got cut off for 2 days because the MPAA told my isp that i was downloading and providing illegal movies.i only downloaded off bittorrent and never used kazaa lite for movies(too many fakes) so i guess i&#39;m done.they told me that i also might get sued too(i hope not).i did&#39;nt even get a warning they just shut off my internet and i don&#39;t have a choice to change isp&#39;s since i got a cable connection and i could never go back to dial-up.this really sucks big time and not sure what to do cause i love getting free movies.
    Work it out dickhead.

People posting shite to frighten people always do it using text speak. They think it makes them blend in.

If you want to frighten people. Try something else.

Try telling them that it is fucking impossible to prove that people are sharing music and movies in Europe. That will frighten the shit out of them. [/b][/quote]
    internet.weather, you are little strong aren&#39;t you? He is just human as well, poor human. You are, too.

Ok, tackdaddy: did you have all your shared stuff or did the MPAA also took it from you?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    internet.news
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 January 2004 - 04:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 16 January 2004 - 04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 02:06
    Try telling them that it is fucking impossible to prove that people are sharing music and movies in Europe. That will frighten the shit out of them.
    would be incorrect though

[/b][/quote]
    You can check the Users IP and with IP and exact time and date you can get the phone number - means:location - from the provider where the User got in the internet.

Best solution: share your files from phone cells&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 January 2004 - 03:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 16 January 2004 - 03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 02:06
    Try telling them that it is fucking impossible to prove that people are sharing music and movies in Europe. That will frighten the shit out of them.

[/b][/quote]
    No it wouldn&#39;t.

How could they get the fucking evidence is a way that was admissable in a British court.

If you dont undersatnd it then dont fucking talk about it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by internet.news+16 January 2004 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 16 January 2004 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@16 January 2004 - 04:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather
    @16 January 2004 - 02:06

You can check the Users IP and with IP and exact time and date you can get the phone number - means:location - from the provider where the User got in the internet.

Best solution: share your files from phone cells&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Biggest load of shite I have ever read.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 02:15
    No it wouldn&#39;t.

How could they get the fucking evidence is a way that was admissable in a British court.

If you dont undersatnd it then dont fucking talk about it.
    you&#39;re really serious?

you think that european filesharers have total immunity from prosecution for sharing copyrighted material?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@16 January 2004 - 01:13
    stop use BT it is one of the most insecure file sharing apps around. this is where the mpaa are sueing people.
    yeah but you need it to download movies not blank files like kazafakesta

i would tell em to get fucked

and keep using it

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Tackdaddy@15 January 2004 - 14:58
    well what i thought what would never happen has,i got busted for filesharing.my internet connection got cut off for 2 days because the MPAA told my isp that i was downloading and providing illegal movies.i only downloaded off bittorrent and never used kazaa lite for movies(too many fakes) so i guess i&#39;m done.they told me that i also might get sued too(i hope not).i did&#39;nt even get a warning they just shut off my internet and i don&#39;t have a choice to change isp&#39;s since i got a cable connection and i could never go back to dial-up.this really sucks big time and not sure what to do cause i love getting free movies.

HA HA

8. Lounge   -   #18
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Tackdaddy@15 January 2004 - 06:58
    If for no other reason this makes me dubious.

Even in America your ISP has to notify you of impending action.
    I don&#39;t think I&#39;m buying this at all.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12