Thread: Half Life 2 Forum

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Ok guys, normally I'm not the man that would ask something like this, but it is sort of for a bud of mine. He has his new half life 2 site(good site too), and he would like more people to join the forums. I know we aren't suppose to premote sites, hopefully you'll make an exception for such good people

They have talk of other games but mainly about half life, half life 2, and thier mods. Like I said, talk of other games is cool, but don't bring up much about piracy. They all have the leaked versions and make maps for the game, so you can talk about editing and stuff I imagine. Just go in and talk in the forums, but don't forget about Klite. I hope one of you great mods will make an exception.

The address is Half Life 2 Delay site

Go in and become a member bros!

EDIT: I think they have it down for a few, it'll be back up in a minute.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I would really like to join such a forum, but whenever i try to enter the site i get this:

Code:
    Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: get_lang(modules/News/language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 183

Warning: get_lang(): Failed opening 'modules/News/language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 183

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 47
    :helpsmile:

3. Games   -   #3
    Same deal here!
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

4. Games   -   #4
    It's up now. Tell your friends and everyone about this site. It's gonna be a good one when half life 2 is released (I hope...).

He's also planing on changing the name too

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    seems like a cool site, not all up tight like the other ones

6. Games   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Rule Number 9
    9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.

Just thought I'd let you know, I have no problem with it, seems like a good site.

7. Games   -   #7
    You don't have a problem with it. You're not going to make me edit it?

I wouldn't advertise something for me, but this guy is a good kid, and I belive his site has potential, so I wanted to help em out. B)