Thread: Need For Speed Underground

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just got the game..(holy shit it rules) and i seem to be stuck at stage 14 because of lack of reputation.. now i've checked into Vinals and Apperiences (added like max shit and worked with the colors to make the car look cool).. raced like atleast 10 first places in drag and did all the others within that Race Now option which seems to give ya extra style points, But my rep hasnt even changed a bit. I notice: "Reputation multiplied by 1" at the end of each race. What is that? I currently dont have any stars, but have half way on the gold status bar. Do i need to keep gaining style points and adding more junk on the car? What's the fastest way to up the rep count?

2. Games   -   #2
    reputation is just if you win ALOT of races and ur on covers of magz

3. Games   -   #3
    Yea, but what the hell are those stars then? I tired alot of stuff and they just wont budge up. I did the damn dirty quick race on easy, 1 lap and gained like 5 different vinals.. no help still after all that long work. man this is annoying

4. Games   -   #4
    nvm.. i found a very fast way to get like 60,000 style points per round in the Dirty or whatever challenge (one were you powerslide on purpose).. I allmost get all the vinals unlocked now

5. Games   -   #5
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    rep. increases when u add visual parts on, spoilers, tinits, bodykits etc...

6. Games   -   #6
    rep. increases when u add visual parts on, spoilers, tinits, bodykits etc...

Vinyal dont increse rep

try added a spolier or summat