Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Coolest Case Mod Ever

bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 18:13
    yea its weird, season 3 they were on earth but the first two seasons they were in a parallel universes, just one of those series you have to watch from the beginning
    I thought Lexx was allot better before it became a series, back when Showtime was showing it as 2 hour movies, I think there were about 4 movies, then where the last movie ended the series started at.
    The movies were 100 times better than the series ever was, for one thing, they could be rated R, and be more true, Lexx was a really rantchy comedy, and once it went broadcast cable, it had to cut the nudity, and language, and just was never the same.

And as for the box pc's, I like the XP box better, having a Red Hat box kinda defeats the purpose of Linux, It's meant to be a free open source O/S. And to have a box means you had to pay money for it, That my friends is what
    Linuxiso.org is for..
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien+17 January 2004 - 00:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob_the_alien @ 17 January 2004 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 18:13
    yea its weird, season 3 they were on earth but the first two seasons they were in a parallel universes, just one of those series you have to watch from the beginning
    I thought Lexx was allot better before it became a series, back when Showtime was showing it as 2 hour movies, I think there were about 4 movies, then where the last movie ended the series started at.
    The movies were 100 times better than the series ever was, for one thing, they could be rated R, and be more true, Lexx was a really rantchy comedy, and once it went broadcast cable, it had to cut the nudity, and language, and just was never the same.

And as for the box pc&#39;s, I like the XP box better, having a Red Hat box kinda defeats the purpose of Linux, It&#39;s meant to be a free open source O/S. And to have a box means you had to pay money for it, That my friends is what
    Linuxiso.org is for.. [/b][/quote]
    Haha,

I was about to say,

WOW, A guy who actually bought Linux.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    muchspl2
    word
    how can you be in "the seen" enough to install linux and buy it ?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    BANNED
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@16 January 2004 - 23:12
    Haha,

I was about to say,

WOW, A guy who actually bought Linux.
    Actually isn&#39;t it like 2.95? You would be paying the price for the CDs only, and that helps people that can&#39;t download a full 650-700megs ISO (or in the case of redhat.... some 5 CDs).

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    Originally posted by DWk+17 January 2004 - 08:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 17 January 2004 - 08:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-_John_Lennon_@16 January 2004 - 23:12
    Haha,

I was about to say,

WOW, A guy who actually bought Linux.&nbsp;
    Actually isn&#39;t it like 2.95? You would be paying the price for the CDs only, and that helps people that can&#39;t download a full 650-700megs ISO (or in the case of redhat.... some 5 CDs). [/b][/quote]
    No, I&#39;ve seen it as low at &#036;25, but never any lower than that.

&#036;37 at CompUSA
    http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...7148&pfp=SEARCH

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    if u buy the cd dont u get tech support aswell though/

and manual?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    but that would take all the fun out of LInux who wants Tech Support, getting everything working by yourself, is part of the fun involved in using Linux.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #48
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Check out this site it filled with it -

Weird Case mods

9. Software & Hardware   -   #49
    muchspl2

nice ghetto setup, I like it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #50
    HUMMER

SOURCE
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345