Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Startpage For K++!

internet.news
    Ok, here you can have a look on a new startpage I developed from the original one: I added some new good links as well as some links where you can relax during sharing while looking at Art images.

And on my Startpage there is a link to download my catalog which contain informations of all my stuff of 70GB on my 170CDs.

...::: sFgI Inc. presenting :::...

Startpage online:
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/sharee2/web/start.htm

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It looks good, but It's a little big. I might suggest cutting some of the links to sites that everybody knows about or ones that just don't work very well. I would cut out the link to Norton (it links back to the trend micro site), Amazon, Ebay, Lycos, CDDB, Yahoo, Winamp, and google (you have the option of doing a google search from inside kazaa already). Also the red word "shouldn't" is kind of hard to read against the blue blackground. I really like the light blue background instead of the current white that i have on 2.4.4. It makes it a lot easier to read, and a little more pleasing to the eye. Also why is there a link to a site that we shouldn't go to?
    Keep up the good work

~Speedy

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    And what about a link to this board? I took the start pages from 2.4.3 and put them in the KL I'm using now just for that link!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    some of the links dont work

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    Downloads & Informations (by sha're@KaZaA) is a bit useless....
    and you should delete some links to make it fit without having to use the scroll.

{I}{K}{E}

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Bandit-Biker@15 January 2004 - 08:25
    And what about a link to this board? I took the start pages from 2.4.3 and put them in the KL I'm using now just for that link!
    I could see a link to this board, in the top-right corner, although it was the old address and not the filesharingtalk.com address.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I think it looks very nice, the style is great!!! B)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by entropista@15 January 2004 - 11:36
    some of the links dont work
    just picked two random links and they are wrong, please recheck them all:

K-Lite (reconstructed site) - gives a 404 error
    Norton Antivirus - links to TrendMicro HouseCall

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    internet.news
    First I make this site for me, just do not want to have the default startpage and all site links I love much...

Then, posting only important links: Many stuff is already discussed on the board so it is ok, when I just put the adress of the board there - on the klboard you can then search the older posts.

K-Lite Site (re...) : Yeah, I know I have had to delete it from there, cause I upload some images instead for Skweeky and my gmxhome (very fast) only offer 10mb.

Some links won't work? which ones? tell me please! PM me! PM me!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    The link to your downloads archive ( dcn30-لل2.exe ) doesnt work either. other then that I LIKED the page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast