Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To The Admins: Please, Don't Kill Me!

muchspl2

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 02:31
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by 4th gen+15 January 2004 - 22:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 15 January 2004 - 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@16 January 2004 - 05:25
    Damn... internet.news at first I had no problem with you, I thought people picked on you for no reason. But after looking at all these damn threads, I&#39;ve come to a final conclusion... your very annoying.

Oh well, I no longer respect you... So do what everyone says and stfu already.

welcome to the club

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m now a member of the "I find internet.news horribly annoying" club. So what are my membership benefits?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@16 January 2004 - 05:33

I&#39;m now a member of the "I find internet.news horribly annoying" club. So what are my membership benefits?
    there should be a life-size internet.news doll and baseball bat combo coming to you as we type
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #15

Just what I&#39;ve always wanted&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Double Agent
    internet.news to share openly with you i am this close to pull the trigger on my desert eagle on ur forehead

so... STFU

ahhhaahhahhahahahhahhahhhaahahha

7. Lounge   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    y is internet.news so annoying? i&#39;m confused. lol. i&#39;m always confused. is this supposed to be some kind of inside joke thing?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@16 January 2004 - 05:51
    y is internet.news so annoying? i&#39;m confused. lol. i&#39;m always confused. is this supposed to be some kind of inside joke thing?
    if you have to ask you wouldn&#39;t understand

one day you might have an epiphany like KrackHead
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Well for one thing he started this thread just to tell us that he needs to share his thoughts openly (as if we didn&#39;t already know&#33;&#33, and not to kill him. And if you take a look at his other posts, you&#39;ll see why.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Lay that biatch down...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast