Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Screen Help!

YOU NO THE WIRE THAT CONNECTS YOUR PC TO YOUR MONITER WHEN I WIGGLE THAT ABOUT MAH SCREEN CHANGES COLOUR : : : :

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@16 January 2004 - 15:02
    YOU NO THE WIRE THAT CONNECTS YOUR PC TO YOUR MONITER WHEN I WIGGLE THAT ABOUT MAH SCREEN CHANGES COLOUR : : : :
    check the pins at the end of your cord..if you have any pins broken off that will effect it. Are you using a graphics card. Like I said I had a nvidia 32 mb graphics card and it went bad..every time i turned my pc on and my desktop showed it would then go black then revert to 16bit resolution with green blotches on my screen, but again that my card not my cord.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Ex-member
    That happens when the pins in the monitor connector don't connect up properly, most commonly because they get bent. I once accidentally bent one of the pins on WeeMouse's monitor's lead and it couldn't display any red until I fixed it.

Turn off the monitor and have a look at the connector; if any of the pins are bent you'll need to use a pair of fine pliers or something to bend it/them back into shape.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Lamsey@16 January 2004 - 21:06
    That happens when the pins in the monitor connector don't connect up properly, most commonly because they get bent. I once accidentally bent one of the pins on WeeMouse's monitor's lead and it couldn't display any red until I fixed it.

Turn off the monitor and have a look at the connector; if any of the pins are bent you'll need to use a pair of fine pliers or something to bend it/them back into shape.
    i think your right thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12