2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by AndrewBarker@17 January 2004 - 03:00
    its over this - nothing really
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=94247
    Is this what its all about??

I want Paul and VB back.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    okay, this is stupid, hmm, could some one direct me to the blubster forum? or it links to forums and webpages disallowed also?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    I see you've just joined ultimate

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    This forum has changed. I wont say how. Most of the members are leaving. Balamm, amarjit hardly visit it. I need a new place to hang out.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+16 January 2004 - 19:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester &#064; 16 January 2004 - 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-AndrewBarker@17 January 2004 - 03:00
    Is this what its all about??

I want Paul and VB back.[/b][/quote]
    Oh great vb as in Virtural somebody has left too? Thats not good. Two of the few who help us noobs without flaming.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    BANNED
    Actually that VB is another VB. That&#39;s founder VB

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by AndrewBarker@16 January 2004 - 21:00
    Ive never reported anyone unless it was major spam and affecting me in some way or disrupting my visit to the forum.

Do we get like brownie points for reporting our fellow peers when they do something wrong as minor as what sh did? He has been here a while and should have been treated with a lot more respect.

I think the only way to get ahead in this forum is to be a snitch or run to mods when a long standing member like sh or anyone else here makes a simple mistake.

I have noticed that occurs in this forum a lot. I also notice that some people have became mods in this forum and it suprises me.

Want to have a little fun or got some time on your hands? Go back and read every single post of some of theese mods and I gaurantee you will find a descrepancy of some sort. Well of course now you wont because most are probably going back and "editing" their tracks right now as we speak in accordance with this post.

And its not just the mods its a large selection of peers on this forum who fit in that category. Its amazing to me how some people with no authority whatsoever (regular members) try their hardest to enforce theese so called rules that comprise our forum.

This forum just has not been the same since a few issues occured with it. You know you have some administration issues when an actual "moderator" resigns from his/her duties because of the way things were being done and the way that good people were being treated.

Meanwhile the spammers and real assholes that we should be concerned about slip through our fingers because were too worried about selling out one of our own to get ahead.

Im not running to sh&#39;s rescue.........I dont even know him/. If he does not feel comfortable with this forum then of course he is welcome to leave. But before you do sh I should let you know I think you have contributed a lot to this forum and youll always be liked by me.

But dont take my vote to the bank. After some people read this post they will probably not like me anymore. But thats what life is about ? Pissing people off, making friends, snitching on friends, kissing ass, saving face and stabbing whoever you can in the back to climb up the corporate k-lite ladder.

Yes.............. Its a peer eat peer world, and Im your worst nightmare&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    BANNED
    Peer eat peer... is that the new p2p network

Well put. If anyone don&#39;t like it, f**k off&#33;

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast