Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sims 8 In 1

I used Nero to burn The SIms 8 in 1 on supernova.org but it never installs correctly. I put the disc into the cd tray and my computer freezes. Got any answers?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    You get more help in the games section. But really . 8 in one crap I still have all the cracked ones. You know install one after the other.

What are you burning exactly? Help us help you

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    does the installation wizard come up at all?

or does your computer freeze as soon as it reads the disc?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    My computer freezes up as soon as it reads the disk. I think there may be a problem with the .iso file. If this is any help i used bittorrent and its by THS

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    get a program called cdmage and scan the *.iso file for errors
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thanks im going to do it right now

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Theres a problem, i can't scan for corrruption. The action is greyed out and unclickable. I followed the directions on the pinned section but its no good.
    I went to File>Open>went to the directiory were the The SIms 8 in 1.iso is (Raw image is selected where files of type is selected)>open. Am i doing something wrong?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Next4@17 January 2004 - 05:15
    Theres a problem, i can't scan for corrruption. The action is greyed out and unclickable. I followed the directions on the pinned section but its no good.
    I went to File>Open>went to the directiory were the The SIms 8 in 1.iso is (Raw image is selected where files of type is selected)>open. Am i doing something wrong?
    download daemon tools and mount the *.iso file with that

then try to install from there

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Im doing it right know but its taking forever.....

EDIT: Never mind its working! :beerchug:

Thanks a lot 4th gen.

O nice car. B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Next4@17 January 2004 - 05:42
    Im doing it right know but its taking forever.....

EDIT: Never mind its working! :beerchug:

Thanks a lot 4th gen.

O nice car. B)
    no problem, glad you got it sorted

here's another couple of pics of the car:

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast