Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Download The Farcry Beta Yet?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just found out it was leaked today and was wondering if anyone got it yet. Its on suprnova if anyone wants to get it.

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    sweet! say, what's up wit all these alpha's being released lately, if u ask me, the game developers r just "advertising" or showing off their upcoming games to get fans hooked and at the same time saying that some hacker released it. just a thought.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    I thought that same thing since the release of the half life 2 beta.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    If anyone's got it, tell us how it iis

5. Games   -   #5
    Im downloading it right now from IRC. I have about 42mins....im on a slow server.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    people on k-lite forum suck, they always get info last. i already played it, its only MP and it kinda sucks, im used to fast paced realistic action filled Call Of Duty, this game is kinda slow paced and the guns have a extremely slow fire rate and response.

7. Games   -   #7
    Call of duty is one of the worse MPs I have ever played. It only has a good single player mode. Its funny how they have the models run around squating the whole time...like there taking a shit.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by apollooff320@17 January 2004 - 22:24
    Call of duty is one of the worse MPs I have ever played. It only has a good single player mode. Its funny how they have the models run around squating the whole time...like there taking a shit.
    sure you dumb-ass, you woudln't know a good MP if it was boning your mom. you probly get owned as soon as you spawn in COD MP.

9. Games   -   #9
    So I've noticed Pitbul is bashing more than usual since my last visit...

And I just got the FarCry Beta. This is most likely leaked from a beta tester that's testing the multiplayers. There's actually two versions released. The one released by ASiNUS should be the one everyone wants, since it has working sound. It's also the one posted on Suprnova. You can't really tell much for the gameplay, since this is just a beta for multiplayer. The graphics are above average, but it doesn't par with HL2 or Doom 3.

Also, to play online, just type \connect xxx.xx.xxx.xx (where x is the IP).

10. Games   -   #10
    h1
    Originally posted by apollooff320@18 January 2004 - 05:06
    I thought that same thing since the release of the half life 2 beta.
    And why would Valve leak the source they have been working on for five years, open themselves up to lawsuits from Havok, screw over Troika, etc., etc.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast