Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Morpheus 4.0 Beta....sound Intertesting

Hey... I know what most of u are thinkin, Morpheus is dead.... But this new version sounds pretty interesting (though I haven't tried it yet.... just using kazaalite+emule right now). This new version of morpheus searchs every major file-sharing network, Kazaa, iMesh, eDonkey, Overnet, Grokster, Gnutella, LimeWire, G2, and others!!!! that sounds awesome! :beerchug:

tell me what u think about it!

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    It's a leech program, I don't want it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by download.com.com
    Editor's note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software's installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end-user license agreement and installation options. For more information, read Download.com's guide to adware.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    it has ads, but NO spyware . They reserve the right to do so, but it doesn't actually contain it in this version

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by John91783@16 January 2004 - 02:20
    it has ads, but NO spyware . They reserve the right to do so, but it doesn't actually contain it in this version
    And you 100% know this how?
    Not digging at you bro but must peeps dont like ad/spyware filth install on their sys you know.
    Still I dare say some clever dude will "clean" it soon

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by John91783@15 January 2004 - 20:20
    Sure it isn't, or is it? :

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    morpheus is dead...to me. i'm happy with the other 3 programs i'm using.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by John91783@15 January 2004 - 18:57
    Hey... I know what most of u are thinkin, Morpheus is dead.... But this new version sounds pretty interesting (though I haven't tried it yet.... just using kazaalite+emule right now). This new version of morpheus searchs every major file-sharing network, Kazaa, iMesh, eDonkey, Overnet, Grokster, Gnutella, LimeWire, G2, and others!!!! that sounds awesome! :beerchug:

tell me what u think about it!
    Morpheus no longer has liscencing rights to connect with Kazaa/Grokster.

The price of connecting to more than one network is not being efficient in connecting to ANY of them -- especially if new features are being added to those networks regularly. (Such is the case for Gnutella and Gnutella2/Shareaza.)

Morpheus has MANY problems in connecting nicely to the Gnutella network even though that's still supposedly its 'primary' network.

Considering there's just as good or even better p2p programs that DON'T have adware/spyware (such as Shareaza and various eDonkey clients), WHY USE MORPHEUS?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I think morpheus will be excellent if someone hacked it like kazaa lite k++ because there start page is disgusting and there are (i think) 3 uneeded butons. Fasttrack Edonkey G2 G1 and Neo NET looks/sound pretty good...

For right now use SHAREAZA instead of EMULE because shareaza has edonkey newwork in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast