View Poll Results: What graphics card company do you purchase your cards from?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • nVidia

31 100.00%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Cards?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    BANNED
    Originally posted by adamp2p@18 January 2004 - 19:23
    Here is a link to a similar poll.
    But you see adam.... I (and I would think most of the people here) don't give a SHIT about other forum's poll. This is our forum and therefore we make OUR poll.

So why keep linking to other forums? You don't regard this forum highly, yet you come here on a daily basis.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    plz dunt fight
    i get scared

i cant decide on which to vote for...

lol so i did ENY MENY MINIE MOE lol it ended up on ATI lol
    so i voted ati i shud hav picked umm OTHER lol

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+19 January 2004 - 02:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 19 January 2004 - 02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@18 January 2004 - 19:23
    Here is a link to a similar poll.
    But you see adam.... I (and I would think most of the people here) don&#39;t give a SHIT about other forum&#39;s poll. This is our forum and therefore we make OUR poll.

So why keep linking to other forums? You don&#39;t regard this forum highly, yet you come here on a daily basis. [/b][/quote]
    well put, lol, we have a poll here and you link us to a similar post at a dif. forum?

maybe you could link us to some more of your benchmark again.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    BANNED
    I couldn&#39;t have put it in a nicer way.I (or we) am (are) tired of this stupid linking to other forums because in your opinion "they are better".

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Its just other peoples oppinion...not just ours matter...i like it when he links us to other forums.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@18 January 2004 - 19:54
    Its just other peoples oppinion...not just ours matter...i like it when he links us to other forums.
    Bla, bla, bla

Sorry to burst your bubble but you like just about anything adam "links" or "likes".

20 page thread ring a bell?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by DWk+19 January 2004 - 03:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 19 January 2004 - 03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigdawgfoxx@18 January 2004 - 19:54
    Bla, bla, bla

Sorry to burst your bubble but you like just about anything adam "links" or "likes".

20 page thread ring a bell? [/b][/quote]
    lol only if he read the manual&#33; LOL&#33;
    he cud hav gotten all tht dun without the "20 pg thread"

:rtfm:

btw u in a bad mood today?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@18 January 2004 - 20:10
    btw u in a bad mood today?
    Never - I&#39;m a LONG way from being in a bad mood, angry, whatever you want to call it. But I think it&#39;s about time some people get what they&#39;ve been asking for a long time.

People need to learn something about timing, not to mention common sense. It would be a good world if certain people learned some of this

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:13
    Never - I&#39;m a LONG way from being in a bad mood, angry, whatever you want to call it. But I think it&#39;s about time some people get what they&#39;ve been asking for a long time.

People need to learn something about timing, not to mention common sense. It would be a good world if certain people learned some of this
    what have you got against adam?

he tries to help people out (successfully i might add) and you try and belittle him...that&#39;s hardly the best way to go about things
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast