Thread: Sharing Files With K-lite

I just downloaded the new version of k-lite and clean kazza kmd and was just wandering is it safe to share files with K-lite. Knowing of the problems with sharing files on Kazza I was just wandering if it is safe to share files with K-lite?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    One has to be careful.. there are a lot of clones out there...and you never said what version...only the newest one and which would that be?...you should have inquired before you downloaded as to where to get the proper version,and be careful not everyone in this forum is totally honest when telling you where to get the clean versions from. Sharman Networks has it"s f king spies in here, why do you think links keep getting shut down! A little side note i use the old version 2.4.3 with no problems at all and i know that this is a clean version B)
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sigh. This has already been penned by Error403, go here to read the thread.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    2.4.3 is the safest option i still use that

neva gave me ne errors

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I am using the new version 2.6 that i downloaded from this forum.i did see the clones until i found this forum.