here's what i'll do:
1. complain to ibuypower that their ram and mobo and hsf are all broken, and get them all replaced (shouldn't be too hard, i'll do it separately)
2. sell my 2 new ram (Samsung Infineon 2x 256ddr pc3200) for around $40/stick on ebay.
3. sell my 2 brand new 256mb kingston valueram pc2100 for maybe $25-35/stick
4. sell my new powercolor 865ape on ebay for $50-60
5. sell my new intel stock hsf for $5-10 on ebay
6. buy the Coolmaster Aero 4 for $24ish on newegg
7. buy the ABIT IS7 865APEMotherboard for $90 with free shipping on ebay
8. Get some better ram, like:
Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, 512 (256mbx2) ddr PC3200 with Platinum-Silver Heat Spreader ($119)
Selling: 2*40+2*35+50+10 = $210
Buying: 24+90+119 = $233
I might find some there stuff to sell, or just throw in $23 myself.
wat do u guys think? is that good mobo and good ram? that mobo has some pretty good ocing features. how's that ram? fit for ocing? any suggestions?
btw, is that a good hsf? i'm not goin it wc yet. don't have $200 to spare.
i'm planning on ocing up to 3.4ghz with this setup. any suggestions?
EDIT: this way, my rig will still be around $683 if i don't find anything else to sell. that's so kool!
EDIT: new plan. buying the asus p4p800 ($100) and not getting the aero 4
EDIT: NVM BOUT THE ABOVE EDIT! i'm trying to decide betweent the abit is7 and the asus p4p800. help me out? :helpsmile: :helpsmile: